3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Kazakevich 25.01.22 09:46 pm

Game Impressions (Expeditions: Rome)

Someone has already played fully. How is the game in general?
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hlyneope 25.01.22

Mikhail Kazakevich
Not ideal, of course, but the game is very good. There are technical issues and they sometimes break the game. There are some questions to some plot decisions. There is a huge question about the "strategic" component, because there is nothing strategic in it, it is extremely simple, army battles are built on the choice of random cards that have a random effect on the battle.

However, as an RPG the game is a breath of fresh air. There is a choice and it even has an influence. The plot is well integrated into the story. Even the fact that our legate can be a woman (of course, this is still an artistic assumption) is correctly written here, this is not a standard fantasy "In * stock boring fantasy name * men and women are equal, they can be whoever they want and do whatever they want", here it plays out quite differently. The plot doesn’t change dramatically, but it’s very nice to see that the developers understood what setting they were working with. There are several endings, plus or minus interesting characters (we've seen better ones, and there are very few dialogues with them, but they are still pleasant, although, in fact, they have only one or two distinguishing features). Tactical battles are good, but no more. Comply with the standard for such games, but do not offer something radically new. In general, I am extremely satisfied. I don’t know if the game is worth 2000 rubles, but I took it at a discount for pre-order and the game pays for my 1600 rubles very much

W
Warrior of Morgoth 31.01.22

Class, however, I am delighted with the first two. What I liked, the story, the combat, the battles themselves are, of course, text, but not badly done. What infuriates, at accelerated time, because of the picture that closes the water and rations, you often forget about this water. When you wait for weapons or new tactics and praetors die. Collecting trophies is also clumsy. Purely for me 8.5 points is just a game from the category MY!!

A
AlexanderLondon2077 31.01.22

Xs for 6 out of 10, as a strategy about nothing, as an RPG and tactics of the norms

t
tours 31.01.22

I like it very much so far. of the minuses, the battles of the legion are only in the text. even if you open tactics, the formation is not displayed

S
St_Slave 31.01.22

The "sticky" game. There are jambs that delay the gameplay (crafting system), and it is quite playable. Of the bugs - I met only one (after the battle with the pharaoh, Cleopatra did not want to start a conversation). Personally, I would give 7 out of 10.

S
SEvenit 07.02.22

This game is a big discovery for me this year. 9/10. Story to tears. A bunch of endings, I counted at least 5 absolutely different endings and a lot of their variations, which can generally turn into endings like a dozen 2. Some to tears, maybe I just got imbued with the characters, xs. But all the characters are charismatic and interesting, and I went through a lot of games of different genres. And it is in its genre that the game, I think, has the best storyline. Haven't played the last 2 parts. I think it's worth a try...

R
Roman Niko21 07.02.22

I liked the game, the plot didn’t really go into depth, I liked the gameplay, I was especially delighted with the mission: die with honor, I died and took 36 comrades with me))) good game, I remember
there were 2 bugs, one was cured by a reboot, the 2nd one was extremely useful ( the legion was stuck in the garrison and could not move, but because of this it performed all tasks instantly), and he did not recover until he passed the chapter

D
DrAgon_steel 18.03.22

I'll paraphrase: "I put it, passed it, deleted it."
Pretty good, but I won't go again...

C
Cka.T 17.04.22

Pulling gameplay like snot. Gears Tactics was more dynamic!