3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cjlogistic 25.01.22 09:46 pm

The release of the game on PC??? (Until Dawn)

Well, as they say, for some reason the discussions stopped, but I'm waiting and waiting for there to be a game on a PC anyway.
It's no secret that Sony exclusives one by one cease to lose their status of uniqueness and move to personal computers. It looks like the Supmerassive Games project will suffer the same fate. There is no official release date for the PC yet, but the leading gaming magazine playground.ru noticed that Until Dawn lost its exclusivity plate on the official Sony website in January 2020. The same information is confirmed by the gaming site gamebomb. ru, which quotes studio managing director Pete Samuels: "We have worked closely with Sony throughout the existence of the studio, which is about 8 years. I liked working with the Japanese company, they are excellent business partners and we managed to establish a good relationship It seems that the key to the success of the joint work was the common views on various issues. God of war, etc. Tell me pliz if you have information on the release of the game please share ........ God of war, etc. Tell me pliz if you have information on the release of the game please share ........
2 Comments
Sort by:
c
cjlogistic 25.01.22

P
Pussy_ZARED 20.02.22

I think this will be the next port and the price will be 5k+ for the remastered version, especially looking at the prices