3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raiden Tokado 25.01.22 09:46 pm

Not much experience is given for quests (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I went through the plot of the game at level 34, when I went through Stone Hearts, then it rose to 38. Now I’m going through side quests and now 2 experience points are given, then 1. Why is this and are there quests that give more experience (there is no money to buy Blood and Wine) ?
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 25.01.22

Raiden Tokado
Quests must be completed according to their level requirement. Naturally, if at "your" level 38 you complete tasks of the 20-25th, then the dandruff flea will have experience ...
In general, on the Nexus for 100 years there has been a mod that solves this problem (Always Full Exp).

b
barbarian 25.01.22

Raiden Tokado
At the end of 'blood and wine' it seems (and after going through hearts of stone + the main part) I was about level 54 if memory serves. 38th seems to be a normal level for your passage. As Raiden Tokado wrote, if your level exceeds the recommended level for completing the task (it seems to be 5 or more units, such tasks are marked in gray), then the experience is issued like a cat cried. You still won’t be able to complete all the quests as optimally as possible (at least for me)

R
Raiden Tokado 25.01.22

Hattack
Got it, thanks.
Where can you find these high level quests? Just now I went through the quest with the recommended level of 36, but they didn’t give experience at all.

R
Raiden Tokado 25.01.22

barbarian
Thank you, some strange task system. Passed the quest with the recommended level 34 - they did not give experience, but passed the quest with level 16 gave 50 experience

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.22

Raiden Tokado
Most of the experience is given for the main quests. Not much for the side effects.

R
Raiden Tokado 31.01.22

Denis Kyokushin
Yes, but I have already completed the main quests