3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mmakar 25.01.22 09:46 pm

URGENT HELP! (Cities: Skylines)

Public transport does not work for me at all, there are no buses, trolleybuses, trains, etc. What should I do?
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrKaktak 31.01.22

Set up a bus depot and add stops, you just need to loop the route

a
asop1tal 14.05.22

mrKaktak
Or maybe you know what the problem is ...
I put any route (train, bus), looped, and after a while an icon (of a crossed out road) appears. And again, after a while, the route seems to be "repaired".
At the same time, all vehicles drive, but at the moment when the icon appears, some go further along the route, and some disappear.

m
mrKaktak 14.05.22

asop1tal
Maybe you deleted some road or set one-way traffic, because of this you can’t find the route, how much I play or when there were no such problems, and if there was one, then I deleted some kind of only road for him

S
Salyarych 14.05.22

asop1tal
When this icon appears, it means that the route along this line is damaged somewhere. This may be due to the removal of the road, the removal of railway tracks (if a train or similar vehicle) or due to flooding in some area. If you use scripts like move it, you could move a building (stop, train station, etc.) away from the road, thereby interrupting the route.

If the route itself is restored after some time, most likely somewhere along the route there is a place of flooding of the road. Raise the road higher (possible through move it) or divert water using canal or soil editing.

a
asop1tal 14.05.22

Salyarych
There is no water on the way, there is nothing! Regular route. Stop set, looped, completed. And then the icon appears, but disappears. At the same time, buses run (this is on all public transport)

m
mrKaktak 14.05.22

asop1tal
Maybe some mods are buggy?

S
Salyarych 14.05.22

asop1tal
Theoretically the problem with the finance is possible. If the game mode, where there is no infinite money, then with a negative balance and a high rate for transport, the city cannot afford a large number of vehicles, and interruptions occur.
Why wrote - theoretically? Because in order to achieve such a result, it is necessary to purposefully kill the city's economy ... I have not yet encountered such a situation (going into strong minuses).
If the problem is not in the mods, and the balance is negative, move the slider for spending money on public transport to the left (that is, make less transport)

And for what type of transport does this issue show up? Or is it like this for all kinds?
It’s just that if you are laying a railway station or metro, there may be a situation where the route cannot be looped, but since there is another line on these tracks, you can’t see where the interference is. Color the lines in different colors and on the one where there is a problem - select only it and see if it is looped or not. Track at which station the line is interrupted, and if the problem cannot be fixed, delete the station from this branch or redo the route with a new one, without using this station.