3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolinzu 16.11.19 11:45 pm

dropsy on the CPU and two vidyuhi (PC Building Simulator)

Collected a computer on regripper 2990WX and two 1080 TI NAS in Sliema. put the biggest radiator NAS 360. Hooked it all hoses (transparent hard hose from the tank first goes to CPU, from CPU to graphics card, then to the radiator and back into the tank). run occt, and I percent in the runoff frequency goes trolling, i.e. I even did not disperse. what am I doing wrong? (the thermal paste checked).
6 Comments
Sort by:
k
kolinzu 16.11.19

if I understand correctly, the second radiator just for the CPU can not deliver, since on the motherboard there is no second connector for the power dropsy

C
CarSim 16.11.19

kolinzu
impossible,and my footprints there to one place,why is heated that is the question,maybe a bug

D
Degtiarew 16.11.19

stupid question, you're a refrigerant filled fluid container is connected to the motherboard ?

k
kolinzu 16.11.19

Degtiarew
when you put the second radiator, it power connector is red, i.e. no place to connect on the motherboard

L
Lol.troller77 16.11.19

kolinzu
If you have hdd/sdd you need to get and put 2 . After that the idea should be enough slots.

D
Degtiarew 16.11.19

kolinzu
Try another mother or a housing with a splitter for coolers, the NZXT seems to be any.