3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tryall 25.01.22 09:54 pm

Flying under the bridge and on the knife (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, please tell me, at one time I played a hacked PS3 and suffered from the fact that during the game I performed several of these tricks by accident and then it was hard to remember which bridges were left to fly under to get an achievement (albeit a local one). At that time, if my memory serves me right, Google found a map on the rockstar off site, where after logging into your acc you could track the whole thing (under bridges, on a knife and jumping) to track where you flew, where it still remained, etc. ., which unfortunately I could not use then because the PS3 was hacked. So, now I’m playing in a steam license and I’m faced with the fact that I can’t find this card either in the social club or on the rockstar off sites. Maybe someone remembers in more detail whether she was and where, or I dreamed it all. Thanks in advance for your reply.
11 Comments
Sort by:
i
iwerslexx 25.01.22

Spoiler

M
Mark2Grande 25.01.22

there is a map, but tricks are not displayed on it, only items and missions

_
_FatShark_ 25.01.22

He flew all the bridges and only 49 out of 50 were counted. He flew all the bridges again, but still, maybe someone knows what the problem is?

A
Anomel Suna 25.01.22

Look for the last bridge. Maybe you just missed

L
Light_Soul 25.01.22

Spoiler

_
_FatShark_ 25.01.22

I didn't miss it, I flew like in the video and it's all the same

J
Just Do It Again 25.01.22

_FatShark_
there are several huge bridges that are very difficult to defend, like flying just in this place a little lower or a little higher, there will be no recommendations other than how to find similar huge bridges and fly from both sides 5 times)

s
serjio1969 25.01.22

There was such a problem, it’s true for a long time ... In my case and in the case of a couple of my friends, I missed the bridge, which is very low to the water (it is located in the south of the city on the canal, there are several bridges in a row there). When passing, you can not touch the water and the bridge itself.

Y
Yrok472 25.01.22

There was a problem 49 out of 50. I opened the save through GTA 5 save editor and looked at the missing bridge on the map.

_
_FatShark_ 25.01.22

Yrok472
can you throw it off?
All found with the help of the editor

F
Floy28 25.01.22

How?
Is it possible to somehow find out which bridge you did not fly over?
I made 6 visits on the map and still I can’t find the last one, I want to throw out the monitor.