3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Under Flex 25.01.22 09:54 pm

How to properly invest 2 million? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I'm new, now I have an office, a warehouse and a bunker (I have a criminal organization account). They ate like, thanks to a friend and his killer whale, I got 2 million. How can I invest them to get a fixed income? I thought about buying an agency, but maybe there are better options. In general, I'm saving up for a deluxe (A car that flies). I wouldn’t want to go through robberies (especially a killer whale), it’s too boring and monotonous. Please advise something
4 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 25.01.22

I was once advised to buy a car garage to sell cars, but this is for those who like to drive cars, especially for a careful driver. Wheelbarrows can be sold one at a time.

[
[shicomaru] 25.01.22

Buy Orca. After that, farm on it for 1.4 lyama legally in 1 hour. Passage is possible in solo. if in 2 amounts above. it takes 10 minutes (YouTube guides) preparation can be done solo (if you buy Vert on a killer whale, the process will speed up 2 times) for about an hour

[
[shicomaru] 25.01.22

if there is not enough amount, then spend a quick entry to the same Pereko robbery. opened the phone clicked to the left fast robbery game - Cayo Perico, "alone" will begin the search. There are no guarantees that they won’t kick, but if you look at the same guides on how to pass, you don’t interfere with a person, you follow him, and you have an easy 250k+

Y
YuraByba 25.01.22

In general, it’s better to buy a Killer Whale. With a guide, I went through in 15 minutes
. In general, 2kkk is not enough) I took a boost from flexboost and now I enjoy life)