3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Outlaster 25.01.22 09:54 pm

Will it be on PC? (Horizon: Forbidden West)

Will it come out on PC like the last part???
41 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 20.02.22

GERA1987
In three years, in the spring of 2025. It makes no sense to make a window for less than three years, Sony needs to somehow lure people into buying a PS5. Moreover, there are even earlier copies that need to be merged with an interval of six months or a year. Like anch, live until dawn, chelopuk, infamos, killzon, etc.

E
Ely Maze 20.02.22

after 2-3 years, Sony themselves said that they would publish their games in the period of 2-5 years after the release on consoles

L
Listoman 25.02.22

Protocol10
There is no information about the timing, and the first merged copies were just a test of sales, which became successful, so the merging of new ones can be greatly accelerated. Yes, and the very method of lure is miserable, because the boyars will never buy a miserable weak console)

D
Don Obolon 25.02.22

Ely Maze
That's right, the game immediately came out without an inscription on the disk only on playstation, which, as it were, hints

i
inad 25.02.22

Wait wait until you're old

B
Boni23 25.02.22

I constantly asked if it would be exclusive on PC. I thought and decided. What am I going to ask. I went to dns and bought what I advise others

K
Kaskad131 25.02.22

=) Why such questions?
Everyone has the same information, and that is, none.
Will go out - will make an announcement
Wait.

With exclusives right now, things are bad on the PS5, so you have to wait, I think for a long time, although who knows.

K
Kaskad131 25.02.22

Don Obolon
What hints?
Often this inscription is no longer there.
What a paranoia =)

D
DiMaN the NeW 25.02.22

That sho wait then, with this crisis vidyuh, it’s easier to really dig Sonya, it will be cheaper

D
Den 25.02.22

I hope that this disgrace will not appear on a noble PC. An ugly heroine, all in some kind of diathesis, with a greasy muzzle ... her hair flickers like xs what. They couldn’t even run around normally there ... legs slide above the ground ... a disgrace! Let it stay on the pines, they deserve it

B
BLATNOY1 25.02.22

Boni23 wrote:
I kept asking if there would be exclusives on PC. I thought and decided. What am I going to ask. I went to the dns and bought what I advise others to do
. Do you play exclusive games? And most people just play whatever is available on their preferred platform. I recently bought a PS4 slim and went through Marvels Spider man, the Uncharted series, God of War (to get used to the controller) and the second Horizon. If these games were released on the PC, I would not even look at the console side. I can sell the video card from my PC and buy a PS5 with all the goodies, but I'm not an idiot!
PS Gow, I then went on a PC with a buzz)

B
BezNika1 25.02.22

how offended children complain here.

All the freebie is over, go for a walk vasya

D
DEDGAMER 25.02.22

BezNika1
This is from idleness, when, for example, a cat has nothing to do, he licks eggs.

e
er236 18.03.22

Hello. Horizon Forbidden West - September 30, 2022 will be released on PC.

K
Kartonkratos 18.03.22

er236
Oh schoolboy dreamer showed up with his not up to the rumors! there was one who said that ghost of tsushima will be released on PC on February 8, 2022, and where is she, where do you storytellers get this fake information from?

V
Vladimir Sivko 05.05.22

Ely Maze
this was relevant in the early 2010s and somewhere until 2018-20, now games will be released more often, well, at least in 2 years on the PC, it seems to me

B
Baikal 321 16.11.22

If it does, it won't be until the age of 24, it won't be at 23...

L
Lex one 16.11.22

The game is an average passer. Here are Ragnarok and Tlou looking forward to the PC.

y
yariko okami 16.11.22

No worries. Any game sooner or later comes to the PC along with the release of the emulator.

T
TopPCGamer 16.11.22

Kartonkratos
ghost of tsushima may and will be released in 2023, but this is not certain) But there were rumors about the port and it seems like it was even at the insider level, a worthwhile toy
Lex-one wrote:
Ragnarok and Tlou are looking forward to PC.
God of War looks beautiful, it is played cheerfully, but it didn’t drag out ... in a word, it ran through the plot purely in order to reach the end and reasonably demolish it. Uncharted is much more interesting, it's a pity that the previous parts were not ported, I'm waiting for Tlou. Still Ratchet and Clank