3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tr1ada 25.01.22 10:02 pm

Heavy Mobs (God of War (2018))

Did I understand correctly that parrying with a counter-hit response on (heavy mobs) that make a heavy attack in (2-3 hits) is impossible? And it remains only to dodge from such? 30 times pi * people received with the hope that I will punish them, but not a fig, after the first parry of a clean one, they continue to swing at me and beat
1 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Hawk 25.01.22

Tr1ada
Red glow blows - not parried. Yellow - parried, but not blocked. No glow - blocked. And not all red attacks in the game require dodging. Some hit the area and there will be little evasion, you just need to be far away (roll back further or run away), sometimes it’s enough not to look in the direction of the attack so that it doesn’t cause damage (or a status effect), sometimes the attack can be interrupted (for example, by throwing an ax). Plus, there are some Kratos attacks in the game, with full immunity to damage. For example, hitting with a heavy attack in melee, after entering the stance (this is where you need to hit once, wait a bit until Kratos gets into the stance and then press the heavy attack), where he bounces throwing enemies with a shield (he is invulnerable in this animation).