3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DonCaracio 25.01.22 10:02 pm

Crash game in the same place (pirate) (God of War (2018))

Greetings, I calmly went through the game, did without bugs, took away the light of alfheim, and at the moment when I climb the stairs with this black smoke, the game stupidly closes. I already reinstalled the game, and rummaged through the settings 200 times, it didn’t help, did anyone encounter this?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 25.01.22

Try low settings and lower the resolution in this place or change the video card drivers.

l
leap year me 25.01.22

Don Caracio Pirate
is not to blame. I passed this place without problems and I know for sure that 4 more people passed it without problems on a pirate.
Try to do as Marsj wrote. Looks like you have a hardware issue.

D
DonCaracio 25.01.22

Leap I
Yes, the fact of the matter is that I already set it to a minimum, and the game was played on low-medium, and in general, without friezes, all the rules. As a result, I deleted that save, downloaded the save after that moment, as a result, right now I reached the top, and on the way to it, I crashed again ...

d
dillannox 25.01.22

DonKarasio
I didn't fly out with a flame, but when I climbed to the top (in the room with the "scissors") it constantly flew out. Taki did not understand how to win, that he just did not try .. As a result, he installed it on his wife's computer and passed this place at the minimum. Then, according to the plot, I had to return to this cave again and ... the same thing .. My wife's computer helped again. In short, try to update the firewood on VK, Visual C ++, patch 1.02 to roll, but I doubt that it will help .. Apparently, you will have to download someone's save again.

T
Tr1ada 25.01.22

I passed on a pirate this place without crashes

D
Denny DJ 20.02.22

DonKarasio
The same canoe in the same place The Light of Alheim when 9 suction cups need to be cut with an ax and crawled through the gap, I just get to this place and the crash, no matter what I do, does not help and I installed new firewood and I installed a new vizul ss and libraries and direct top computer I myself am a system administrator, that is, for hardware, all the fire in general, I download another assembly 2 pieces at once from mechanics and from some Chukchi))) maybe the game will help at maximum speed and set it to zero in general, an interesting observation went exactly a meter further))) and still flying))