3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dip3333 25.01.22 10:02 pm

Do you think the game will be hated right after the release? (Dragon Age: The Dread Wolf Rises)

Let's think about what people won't like and why they will scold the game, as well as BioWare.
4 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 25.01.22

SZHV and if they screw up somehow the transfer of saves from the previous parts.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.01.22

It's hard to say without knowing how the game is built.
I think if this game continues the events of the Inquisition, it will not be very interesting for those who did not like the Inquisition. but perhaps fans of the dragon age orinin will come and, as such, will try to accept their desires for the game and poheit in fact, because it’s not so, yes, it’s not, it doesn’t meet expectations.
The loudest criticism of the Inquisition was mainly in the side quests to increase the influence of the Inquisition, and the locations open on which it was boring for the Inquisitors to vacuum, and some did not like that the characters. it is expected that the biovar couple will try to fix this.
the rest depends on the game itself and the development of events around it. around the masses, the affect of Andromeda immediately had a field of negativity from somewhere, while Cyberpunk 2077 did not. it appeared post factum immediately and so the game of the millennium was.

N
Nicholas Ololai 17.04.22

Can you expect anything sensible from Bioware? The answer is obvious

W
Warrior of Morgoth 08.10.22

It depends on the game, but the brewers haven't brewed anything good for a long time. If the heroes are at least like in Dragon aGE 2. It will be great. But as the donkey Eeyore said, of course, nothing good can be expected, so we are waiting for the girls ala Sarah from the Inquisition. And cool quests, 10 blankets, twenty apples and drive my piggy into the barn. To all the waiters who are waiting for something on the road, it's time to understand, EA wanted to shit on your Wishlist.