3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SD-061 16.11.19 11:45 pm

Where did the dealer Amama? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Dealer, which not far from the giant in the stocks, where it disappeared. I have a suspicion that this is due to the fact that I killed on the estate Heraty (memories) the guy standing in front of some building (to the left of the stairs leading to the 2 mitovica).It is not by chance that the shopkeeper was? People who know what's going on??
15 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wise Owl 16.11.19

SD-061
It was. Killed him in the past in the present will not appear. The butterfly effect as they say :)

S
SD-061 16.11.19

Wise Owl
That's what I thought. Pechalka((

S
SD-061 16.11.19

Wise Owl
And where now to take the ghostly kunai? Is it a bummer??

M
MadHamsterHead 16.11.19

SD-061
In the box for offerings look in the Ruined temple, they say there are things from the merchants who were killed

Y
Yarikman19999 16.11.19

MadHamsterHead
And when it appears there, and then I got nothing, but I killed him for sure

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

Yarikman19999
Only after defeating the Divine Dragon.
Spoilerroom after this time will kill him anyway.

Y
Yarikman19999 16.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Thank you very much)

N
Nevoeiro 16.11.19

This Amaya gave the order to eavesdrop on two people on the bridge, overheard.
And then that came to the dealer, not any pluson?

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

Nevoeiro
Those might not overhear) Should be those who about the salt talking, but not about the armor.

C
CoolSintez 16.11.19

In the castle there are two bridges. One in the beginning - they say for the armor. With mobs drops the key to the spear in the prosthesis.
The second bridge over the tallest building, they say salt. Overheard in the flow ran further - the apes and the descent into the valley.

N
Nevoeiro 16.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Yes I understand they do not pass by, and overheard all. Are they sort of patted on some rice. And where exactly are they located?
CoolSintez
For armor overheard a spear is.
For tallest building where is it?

F
FallenGhost 16.11.19

Nevoeiro
Look 1:05

N
Nevoeiro 16.11.19

FallenGhost
I March to them have not yet realized is obtained, and not to smoke where they are.

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

Nevoeiro
There inside the building where you picked up the pumpkin seeds where there are samurai in blue kimono, you have to jump down in the middle and open the gate from inside with two sides cut. There is still Zabimaru implants will find. There will come to this place. The idol called the old grave.

N
Nevoeiro 16.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Aha I understand, that's where I slowed down.