3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripmas 25.01.22 10:08 pm

Pirate and Yubikov's trap on photo evidence (can't take photos of evidence) (Watch Dogs: Legion)

Almost all elite operatives are obtained for tasks to collect photo evidence, but the bottom line is that the connection to the network is limited on a pirate. This is actually what the game says, "Connect to the Internet" when trying to take a photo, so the quest does not count. Can something be done about it? Perhaps someone already knows the solution ??)
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ripmas 25.01.22

Please refrain from commenting, buy a face and play))

l
leap year me 25.01.22

Ripmas
No need to buy anything. There is a mod that allows you to recruit any operative. Download from nexus and install.

i
insex 25.01.22

Everything is going well there, I opened all the operatives, on a pirate. Evidence is normally collected, just pictures are not sent to the network, this is not necessary for passing.

D
Darko Lay 25.01.22

Everything is photographed normally. You go to the menu and there is to take a photo. It's like he's taking pictures with his phone. Not photo mode.

N
N1CRON 07.02.22

Where is the "take photo" button?

o
ofgrador 07.02.22

N1CRON

I don’t see any problems, press the F button. You can’t see it, most likely due to the fact that instead of it the inscription target is displayed in the field of view

S
Saulet Yerboluly 20.02.22

How to get rid of pirate crashes?

P
PicoAlchemic 05.05.22

You don't need a photo mode (key F2 by default), you need to get a camera (key 9 by default). Then aim at the target (the "Target in sight" overlay will appear) and press F

C
CheerFull87 11.05.22

PicoAlchemic
Thanks helped. But the plugin didn't work