3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 25.01.22 10:15 pm

Warehouse on Lesbos (Expeditions: Rome)

Warehouse in Lesbos. What should be done there? The pirates are up to something. There, the crowd is staring at the interactive firewood - I somehow had Greek fire lying around after the ships burned down. How do I use it x / s.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artyom Astafiev 25.01.22

raspisnoy1
Try to spend everything.
I just went through this.
Set fire to two ships by throwing into the marked circle of Greek fire, then a cutscene and home

N
No_time_for_games 25.01.22

is it true that the game is demanding on video memory and you need 4gb?

l
lordghostdragon 25.01.22

There is no_time_for_games
, I have a 1060 with 3 GB that pulls it out with ease)

r
raspisnoy1 25.01.22

Artyom Astafiev
, yes, the ships are already at the bottom ... it’s just that I’m left in my backpack like x * s. There, the location Warehouse-I bring it, it says “the pirates hid something” ... there, apart from a crowd of villagers near an extinct fire, there is nothing (the location to the pier with cleared with a medallion on the previous quest "to capture the warehouse."

L
Leons99 25.01.22

raspisnoy1
so the location remains for the whole company in Asia Minor. how did you expect?

N
No_time_for_games 25.01.22

lordghostdragon
and with 1gb)

K
KamertoZZZ312 25.01.22

Not_time_for_games
Not brother with 1 GB you will get soap, I have 1050 ti and then there are drawdowns, I play at high

K
KamertoZZZ312 25.01.22

raspisnoy1
Well, this is a game bug, I also have this box, but this is not a fact, you may need it later, according to my assignments after 1 act in the second, all the keys remained from the first

r
raspisnoy1 25.01.22

everything .... just quest items are not removed from the inventory

U
Urgash 07.02.22

raspisnoy1
In this extinct fire is a unique medallion with pluses for the chance and strength of crit and for the minimum base damage. In his unique "Your enemies will die the most terrible death." HZ what is the scariness expressed, like they are dying as usual.

S
St_Slave 07.02.22

Urgash wrote:
In this extinct fire lies a unique medallion with pluses for the chance and crit power of
What? There was nothing there. The first amulet can only be obtained in the temple of Apollo (by killing or tricking a certain NPC)

U
Urgash 20.02.22

St_Slave
To: I was

not too lazy to load the save. Tsatsky's stats, it turns out, are random. Which is a little strange for a unique. And I never found out what expresses the special fear of the death of enemies. Animation is typical.