3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dear Life 25.01.22 10:15 pm

Problem with the helicopter in the mission "Out of Commission" (Grand Theft Auto 4)

I 'm pounding on the space, nothing will get into the helicopter, reconfigured
the jump to ma, additional mouse button, to caps... I
tried space + shift + w.

10 Comments
Sort by:
p
pavloalex 25.01.22

The people, in general, a problem arose for the first time in the game. I have to catch up with the bastard and kill Pegorino...
I've already calmly got the hang of completing the mission to the motorcycle, but with this jump into the helicopter it's just something!
I can't do everything. I play on the boxing pad, but with what frequency do I need to press on A for Niko to get there ?! Some kind of animation starts, the screen twitches slightly and does not shisha. I tried to hammer on the space on the clave, everything is the same.
Maybe that is not the speed you need to press, but some kind of interval, holding the button., ... what advise ?!

I wanted to warn you: on the last mission, when you need to jump onto a helicopter on a motorcycle and press the spacebar (or X on the pad) - a bug does NOT work.
Quietly demolish the game NOT erasing saves, put AS IS (if the game itself is updated, it's good). Everything will work. Passed on NOT patched.
Patch 1.6 for the Russian version makes the game NOT passable on a specific ending.
When you install a "clean" game, everything is fine. Passed the first time.
Topic closed.
ps all this concerns the Russian license on the disk.

S
Samokat32ru 25.01.22

The solution to the problem is Fraps. Turn on the program, turn on the game and before you jump on the helicopter, press F9. As soon as you are hooked on the helicopter, you press the spacebar very quickly many times. It's the same in the Truck Hustle mission, where you have to climb on a moving truck.

S
SA Pr0 25.01.22

Simply put, it is necessary to load the computer at the time of the jump.

D
Deonis22 25.01.22

Do you want to reinstall the game on Steam too? Already fucked up, damn it!

P
Pretecs 25.01.22

Fraps turn on when you press the space bar

H
Homicator 25.01.22

You drive, still it has not been fixed?
The game is really many years old, and it still does not work.
Breeee!!!

L
LolkekMiraculer 25.01.22

MR. Homikator
Well, what can you do..

A
Alaviton 25.01.22

Iskander2k16
Same problem. How to decide?

L
LolkekMiraculer 25.01.22

Kirill Semchenko
After all, the patch has been released recently, try it with it.

T
TrusTNik 25.01.22

Sorry for the necroposting, but it might be useful to someone.
For nostalgic reasons, I decided to replay 4ku, and faced exactly this problem in the final mission. Having completed the game for the first time (when 4ka just came out), I did not encounter such a difficulty and, surprised, got into Google. The problem was not new. Top tips - Fraps and loading the computer with "heavy processes". I don’t know how it turned out for progers that the frequency of pressing the “jump” key turned out to be tied to FPS, but, having this knowledge and looking back at the two tips found, I found a third option: I increased the speed of pressing the “jump” key, and Niko climbed from the first times with FPS ~75.
For those who are wondering how - my "rodent" has 4 switches for the multiplicity of response per click (i.e. I click physically once, but in the system it clicks from 1 to 4 times). After hooking Niko to the helicopter, he reassigned the jump to the left mouse button, and turned on the quadruple click. It turned out to echo the FPS. xD
PS Macro for Claudia did not want to write. I wanted a simple and quick solution, which, soppsno, was found in an empirical way.