3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sees 25.01.22 10:15 pm

Did you get weird feelings while playing the sims 4? (The Sims 4)

Every time I start to play it, I get a strange pressing sensation, something like the uncanny valley effect. And because of this, I quit the game several times already. So I was wondering, am I the only one?
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eugene423 25.01.22

damn, I never climbed on the forum playground'yes, but .. how many crazy people are here, it's just atas

every 1 topic, it's super funny right up to tears

01001000 01101001 25.01.22

My feelings lie in deep disappointment with the old engine, terrible graphics, obtrusiveness of the surrounding Persians and some kind of primitivism regarding the Persian himself and his skills (they have become more difficult, in terms of 10 they are pumped in, but nothing comes out, and at the same time there is not enough table improvements from part 3). And where are my favorite horses. In general, broken locations and transitions have benefited, well, modernized in favor of ecology and activities. I gave up, back to the third part. Not mine.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.01.22

from sims 4 like that no. but I got seasick from some games and for some time I could not play them and was afraid to play them. and for the first time this happened, I thought that I was poisoned by the miasma of the computer or electromagnetic radiation from the monitor.

R
Roma Mandzy 25.01.22

I like the game, sometimes I play. I also installed a mod for cruelty, it pleased me, there are a lot of interesting things there ... I didn’t feel anything strange when I played in general.

B
BarabulkaTiTiBod 26.07.22

no, but probably such terrible feelings need to be checked with a doctor, for example, a psychiatrist

a
atai13 20.08.22

seess
Depression due to sim deaths?