3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GoldDuck 25.01.22 10:26 pm

Help, tell me. Relationship with Triss (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I went through the game to meet Triss, I did everything for this, but I skipped the Last Wish quest. When I drank with Eskel and Lambert, Gerald said that he broke up with Yen, but when I returned Ciri from the foggy island, Yen kissed me, I can’t understand whether I broke up with Yen or not. I really do not want to go to the Tango quest as a threesome. Tell me, please, how to part with Ian if I have not done this yet (According to the plot, I have advanced very far, I can’t reboot anymore)
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 25.01.22

GoldDuck
Quest with Yen and genie passed?
GoldDuck wrote:
skipped the last wish quest.
I apologize for the banal question: why?
GoldDuck wrote:
Please tell me how to break up with Yen
. Fish out the seal on Skellige when you tame the genie, ask to break the spell, etc. When talking with Yen, you must say that you don’t feel anything for her. So break up.

V
Vova S 25.01.22

GoldDuck
It's just a scene, this kiss does not affect the relationship with Triss in any way. And the fact that the quest "last wish" skipped too. I, too, always this black-haired dynamo with her quests. My will would have shattered her even in the "white garden".

c
cheezette 25.01.22

GoldDuck wrote:
I skipped the last wish quest
In vain, very in vain, an excellent quest-reference to the first book)

V
Vova S 25.01.22

cheezette
Well, yes, "excellent", another quest, where Geralt is in the role of a dog, however, like all quests with the participation of this black-haired creature.