3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RisingofTheFall 25.01.22 10:33 pm

Dramatic Moments (Gears of War 2)

A topic for discussing all the dramatic moments, and indeed the plot of the game. Honestly, I want to say that the game will remain in memory for a long time, because. I was extremely impressed with everything that happened on the screen, not only during the gameplay, but also in the CUT-scenes .....
38 Comments
Sort by:
R
RisingofTheFall 25.01.22

I was more smiled at by the fact that in the sequel, instead of one, for example, "Back in you hole, bitch", Cole now utters 3-5 mate-cues at a time. More like a joke. What is his mere appearance in the second act, where during the massacre + sticking grenades + weighing headshots, he managed to almost sing a song from obscenities. Your banter is unreal. The toy is burning.
At home, it's a pity only ...... very much. =((

R
RisingofTheFall 25.01.22

blah .... check, well, you disappointed me. Who the hell is judging by the video from the TUBE (!! think for yourself !!) by the game????? It has to be played and felt. ))) In short, you still have everything ahead ^^.
Marcus is indeed a bully, but how he got upset at the end .... ahahaha, but it's a pity at Home. Clearly.
It's relatively easy to omit Scorg, personally, I was just strained by "duels", so I took a little steam. Fortunately, he is not bugged like Raam, so there will be no problems for sure.
And about Lancer, yes, I was also surprised, but that's why they are CUT-scenes, because everyone dies from one bullet, but in the game we endure lope.

.Messiah. 25.01.22

The most dramatic moment - When Tai dies = ((... I thought I would grind these locusts to the left, to the right, my mother would not recognize!

R
Rosen Killer 25.01.22

the two most dromotic moments and one zhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhe and -
ty and wife are at home,
horrortttttttttttttttttik- at the end when Marcus says HERE IS NANA BOMB
creature, from this rocket launcher, loctus, SO creepy!!!!! Well, it’s easy to call from a satellite)))))) I’m going to cut it today) I
want to see how it turns

b
breakwater 25.01.22

I think the death of Dom is a foregone conclusion, even from the moment of his first hysteria before the campaign, everything is already clear to me with him, so I am mentally ready for this. As he was ready for the death of a beginner. The masked guy does not pretend to survive and move on to the next part. Otherwise, he would have been given his own face. But the death of Dom's wife... a surprise. It is clear that both Dom and his wife could not survive at the same time. This is a happy ending, but it's still too early for him. But I bet on Maria and believed that Marcus would save her, and the House would die. And yes, it was quite dramatic.
But the most dramatic moment is the death of Tai. My opinion.

b
breakwater 25.01.22

Yes, you need to teleport him. It follows logically from the plot. And I think he must die at the end of the trilogy.

a
avos36 25.01.22

NOT will not die. He's fucking alive. Most likely another Carmine will die :-)

b
breakwater 25.01.22

And it seems to me that for drama, the writers will bury the entire delta. And if not all, then I think the House is a candidate number 1. Especially considering how he looked at the photo at the end. He will not be the same. The load is too big.

K
KillerKamerad 25.01.22

avos36,
And I think that the last Karmine does not die ... I think that he will finally take off his mask and we will see the face of at least one of the brothers ...;)

I
IOpka 25.01.22

:D they have Kim's face) at least Anthony's ;)

I
IOpka 25.01.22

I don’t believe that the House will die, after all, it has been present since the first part and has become the favorites of many ... the same as removing Marcus, I won’t be interested in gear then.

a
avos36 25.01.22

All Carmine are clones of Lieutenant Kim :-) (2 more brothers left for Gov 3 and 4) The house should not die - his phrase when heading painfully pleases.

K
KillerKamerad 25.01.22

IOpa2009,
It's strange that in our engine Carmine is without a head and a face, only the helmet is modeled with a mesh and that's it. :) It's not right (in gamedev) to model a character with a face, but on the face it's a helmet to go... Extra 1500 polys. Even if it will be cut down during the game - it's not correct... :)

a
avos36 25.01.22

HZ, but do you think it's better - to make a new face or Kimovsky to make a fuss? :-)

K
KillerKamerad 25.01.22

avos36,
The new face is 2 days of work ... Taking into account the model + texture.

d
dill 25.01.22

Mary's death is a touching moment. Home * a pity.

I
IOpka 25.01.22

what about Dizzy? Something after that skirmish with the scorch is not heard or seen, has he died or what? (

a
avos36 25.01.22

Probably in the third part.

I
IOpka 25.01.22

I hope you like the character :-)

z
zilgof 25.01.22

I was impressed after the credits by the moment when Adam Phoenix says: "You hear me .... What have you done?"