3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kramor92 25.01.22 10:33 pm

Horney? Seriously? (Total War: Warhammer 3)

Blood for the god of blood. Skulls for the Throne of Skulls. After the stream of the Russian-language version - a rhetorical question: when will the mockery of fans in the face of localizers stop (if you know what I mean). One letter is removed, the names are distorted... Why only Horn, let's have Dzynch, Murgle, Zlanesh, and the skaven will have "Rich Rat". Anyone bothered by the letter K in the names of Khorne? What original proposals do you have for localizers?
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slava Shavlak 25.02.22

So they thought it should sound in Russian. Same thing with Sigmar/Sigmar. Although it was enough to poke videos and replicas of the heroes, where K is clearly pronounced, but oh well. Set the localization to English completely, and the modification that corrects the localization will probably come soon.
Start a petition (or something like that) to fix the localization, sign up, but just bombing the forum makes no sense.

H
Hlyneope 25.02.22

So they and Slaanesh began to decline in the masculine form: "Demon Prince of Slaanesh"

C
Caserad 25.02.22

It seems to me that our pro localizers needed to do it more elegantly, such as Hörn, Tzeonch, Nörgl, Sloonesh)

L
LLIRIK04 25.02.22

I want to throw into this piggy bank what and how Katarina says when you poke at her, it just annoys me like in principle Horn