3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hey guys 25.01.22 10:44 pm

Did Rabbit survive from the first part of the game? (Medal of Honor: Warfighter)

Subject.
32 Comments
Sort by:
n
new wineamine 25.01.22

only developers know this secret

H
Harbinger 25.01.22

I think no.

D
DEMON624 25.01.22

nope

M
Marongo 25.01.22

Of course, he did not survive, since the token was removed from him. (- It shouldn't be like that. - Yes, it shouldn't.)

I
Infiltrator 25.01.22

Better to survive.

O
ORTASTAL 25.01.22

I want to survive...

V
Venturka 25.01.22

No, have not heard

V
Vladislav.M 25.01.22

He died obviously. He was very sorry (((((

S
Shepard 25.01.22

He died, obviously. In such a non-original way, the developers still made me sad.

O
ORTASTAL 25.01.22

Shepard
and not only you ...

I
Infiltrator 25.01.22

Sadly agree.

G
GROMMOZZEKA 25.01.22

No, unfortunately he died

4E6YPAXA 25.01.22

He died to die, but the developers are not fools and are well aware that by reviving him in the new part, by ...... twenty percent, they will raise sales. .So, I can argue, we will meet with the Rabbit again.

G
GROMMOZZEKA 25.01.22

Ha, but how will they revive him, if right at the end of the game they show that he gave his soul to God-!!!
I understand what you mean that if it is revived then everything will be SUPER) but somehow it will not be serious and it looks funny-!!
It would be better if they didn't kill him at all!

4E6YPAXA 25.01.22

GROMMOZZEKA
"I understand what you mean that if it is revived then everything will be SUPER)"

You don't quite understand me. You are talking about emotions, and I'm talking about what, in my opinion, the developers will do for more successful sales. you don't even have to stress.
It is enough to make a move that has been popular lately, to turn the plot from a rather vague ending to an optimistic one. And that's it.

I
Infiltrator 25.01.22

Of course, it's good to revive, but will it spoil the plot.

A
AntonSuper 25.01.22

I think no: (

S
Scar. 25.01.22

For some reason it seems to have survived.

If you look closely, you can easily see that almost the entire demo is accompanied by a bearded marine in sunglasses, which is very reminiscent of Rebbit from MoH (2010).
I don’t give 100% percentage information, but what is similar is visible.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 25.01.22

Oh, just don’t make the immortal Captain Price out of the Rabbit. No, he didn't.

O
Ozon58 25.01.22

I think yes.