3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sasha9858 25.01.22 10:44 pm

How to hack experience? (Expeditions: Rome)

ANY IDEAS?
12 Comments
Sort by:
W
Warrior of Morgoth 25.01.22

sasha9858 Who
knows, I've been breaking denarii all day, this way and that. Nothing. Exhibited 75000 and silence, clicked on the slaves and op denarii appeared. All hope for the fling!

s
sasha9858 25.01.22

I also broke my head as an experience to hack

K
KamertoZZZ312 25.01.22

sasha9858
Cheat engine to help hacked easy experience, I don't know why you can't hack something)

Y
Youxyxol 25.01.22

Warrior of Morgoth
Well, so it is necessary that the value in the game change, and for this you need to sell something or buy something after changing the value in CE / Artmani. Plus there is a worksheet with denarii, slaves, rations and first aid kits. Resources to improve the camp and experience are just not enough.

N
N7_Solo 25.01.22

KamertoZZZ312
MB would you better explain how? And that sounds like empty bragging.

s
sasha9858 25.01.22

KamertoZZZ312
how did you hack share

W
Warrior of Morgoth 25.01.22

Vyxyxol
And I bought and sold, as a result, there are 2 lines left on both put a freeze. And I can't use engini.

Y
Youxyxol 25.01.22

Warrior of Morgoth
And apparently banned in Google / YouTube? Everything is the same in CE as in AM. Opened the CE, selected the game process by clicking on the icon with the computer, on the right there is a search / screening, you first click on the first search, then you change the value, you press the screening. Hard?

W
Warrior of Morgoth 31.01.22

Vyxyxol Figured it
out without YouTube. All hacked, now another problem. I can’t decide which class to start with))) The reaper orders with a perk to take out a lot of people per turn, Sniper with and the seizure of territory, too, don’t worry.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 31.01.22

sasha9858 Have
n't figured it out yet? If you don't understand let me know and I'll explain step by step.

n
nafanya.grigorev.96 14.02.22

Vyxyxol
Duc, for example, I also can not hack in any way with the help of a cheat engine. None of the meanings. Tables from this site do not work for me. Finds value, money, and nothing changes. At any of the values ​​​​and when frozen.

r
raspisnoy1 14.02.22

nafanya.grigorev.96
means old cheat engine (latest 7.4)