3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chyduk 25.01.22 10:44 pm

Glitches in missions (Battlefield 4)

Installed a pirate.... At first I couldn't run the x64 version, I tried x86, Hooray victory!!!! I started playing with great pleasure. I was upset that the graphics settings cannot be changed (((I measured it. I got to the mission where you need to launch a flare, and then blow up the airport to hell ... I'm going to hell knows where
11 Comments
Sort by:
c
chyduk 25.01.22

Has anyone experienced this?

c
chyduk 25.01.22

I just wrote and the glitch passed))))
Ps I tried to restart the game, and I also tried to restart the computer.

N
Neketos_164 25.01.22

I had it. License. Similarly failed when exiting the elevator in 2 missions.

a
atmaROZ 25.01.22

Yes, there are glitches in it and a small cart ... Enemies hovering in the air, meditating in nirvana, are worth something. With autosaves there are rakes, sometimes it will work crookedly. I haven’t failed yet, but I’ve seen various trifles and non-critical jambs, and crashes happen sometimes too.

V
Volk_J 25.01.22

chyduk
Damn I have the same problem. stuck in textures. Who can help. and the trick is that it was autosaved right in this bug

U
Uran93 25.01.22

chyduk
you have a pirate - that's the answer!

S
Sergnikow 25.01.22

chyduk
Put a pirate.... At first I could not run the x64 version, I tried x86, Hooray victory !!!! I started playing with great pleasure. I was upset that the graphics settings cannot be changed (((

Install Microsoft Visual C ++ for Visual Studio 2012 Update 3 (x64)

a
acheruzis 25.01.22

only restarting the mission will help
, he himself had the same crap, but nothing ...

S
Sanctus_Echinus 25.01.22

AKZen Restarting
the mission did not help (in vain I only ran through the storm for fucking forty minutes)
Restarting from the checkpoint did not help. Are there any other options?
By the way, if you do not try flattery on the stairs after the failure, then autosave will not work.

S
Sanctus_Echinus 25.01.22

I apologize. I take back my words. The glitch didn't happen after I ran forward up the stairs BEFORE the characters had a chance to speak. I've never been so happy with solid ground under my feet.
Sorry again

N
NnayziI 25.01.22

atmaROZ
Can you help?