3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilarik 25.01.22 10:44 pm

Question about gamepads in FH5 (Forza Horizon 5)

Hello everyone!
Game license, steam.
Until now, I've been riding on the steering wheel, I have thoughts to try on the gamepad.
Prior to this, there was no experience with gamepads at all.
Who is in the subject, tell me, is there a difference which one to take? What to pay attention to? Are there any problems?
Thanks in advance
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 25.01.22

There will be no problem with the Xbox controller.

T
Tamerlan525 25.01.22

Ilarik
If you want to learn how to win in almost every online race, then the gamepad is your choice.

I
Ilarik 25.01.22

Tamerlan525
I understand. wheel rather for fun and free pokatushek.
The question was about the choice of the gamepad, and not about the choice between the gamepad and the steering wheel.

L
LancNoDance 25.01.22

Ilarik I
confirm Marsj's words. The Xbox gamepad itself has been around for 7 years already. There was no such thing that some game did not work with it or did not work correctly. At one time he himself rolled Forza on the steering wheel, but then I realized that this was an utterly arcade game and now only a gamepad. And left the steering wheel for the corso, project kars and truckers.

T
Tamerlan525 25.01.22

Ilarik
Yes, it doesn't matter from Sony or xbox, the main thing is that all the buttons and trackers necessary for adjusting the gas / brake are present on it. And so the choice is individual.

d
dred97676 20.02.22

I play on Microsoft Xbox WLC. I took it a year ago with a discount for 4k, now it costs about 6k. Problems for the year of operation did not give out at all, it's a good thing. Not a single key or stick sunk. There was no experience with the steering wheel, but if you directly compare the keyboard and this gamepad, then the second one, in turn, feels like a cannon. In FH5, generally easy to drive. In the video, the gamepad itself did not get into the frame during the gameplay, but if you look closely, you can notice the smoothness of the camera and the work of auto acceleration.

S
Snow70 20.02.22

Ilarik
Yes, the gamepad in this game (judging by the 4th part) is needed only for drifting! And so the steering wheel will be more powerful!

V
Vladimir Mikhalchuk 17.11.22

Marsj
I have a pad from xbox360 but NO vibro... how to fix it, help plz !!!