3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Warrior of Morgoth 25.01.22 10:44 pm

Fire at the Temple of Apollo (Expeditions: Rome)

How to put out the fire and where are the ruler's letters, does anyone know?
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
EPICtWINk 25.01.22

There is a barrel nearby, you need to take jugs of water in it and throw it into the fire. A box with a letter at the same burning temple. When you put out the fire, you can walk

E
Evgeny Azeev 25.01.22

Warrior of Morgoth
Behind is a barrel with jugs, they are not endless

W
Warrior of Morgoth 25.01.22

EPICtWINk
Yes, I already understood, I'm an Uzbek, if it says a jug for water, I think you need to pour water into it. Now another problem is the region is not under control. And the legion cannot be sent, and for the praetorians the task is no hell knows what to do.

L
Leons99 25.01.22

12 pitchers of water. quite enough. even if stupid, then I passed for 8 jugs. while the developers are dumb. fire only extends to hexes where you can walk. those. only the stone path and steps are burning, and the grass on the lawn is gone. thus the fire can be driven into corners.

L
Leons99 25.01.22

Warrior Morgoth
in the sense of not under control? they all need to be captured. after the assault on the fortress, it is necessary to "pacify the population." there are 2 options: a new settlement is shown, which must be captured by the army, or more often nothing. in the second case, you go into the settlement with a detachment. you go to your tent. there stands a soldier beside her. he also talks about the military spirit and fullness of the legion. he also gives the task of pacifying the territory. but only 1 person from the retinue and the rest of the hired officers can participate in it. Therefore, it’s worth recruiting an additional 5 of them. further on the map and a place “pacify the territory” appears in the region. you go in a group. Fights in my opinion are more difficult than using only allies.

W

Leons99
I am writing an outpost founded, the third is already there and there are no tasks to pacify as in the other two. Everything has already snapped and the legion cannot be sent and there are no tasks for the guard. I'll talk to him now, but I think it will be both morale and strength.

L
Leons99 25.01.22

Warrior Morgoth
does not happen such that the troops could not be withdrawn. wait a couple of hours of game time. once again: there are areas that are pacified by an additional capture by the army of "houses" that appear on the map after the capture.

W

Leons99
Yes, I'm talking in the course, the first I had to burn the wood, the second to release the legionnaires. Once the legion sent. Here already time accelerated, I shake the new version. Either the skis don't go or I'm not healthy))) The current sector is not fully captured and that's it and the man in the camp is just an improvement for the outpost. Yes, I marked the brake task in the diary and let's go!