3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joel Miller 25.01.22 10:57 pm

Battle.net launcher cannot load home page... (Diablo 2)

The Battle.net launcher has been unable to load the home page for 3-4 days in a row, after trying to load it says “Something went wrong… Failed to load content from the server. Click the button below and try again." Trying to click the Refresh button does nothing, as does reinstalling the Battle.net launcher, or even running the program as an administrator. The only thing that more or less helps is logging into your account manually, but it's annoying to constantly enter a password. Has anyone encountered this problem and how to solve it!? :(
PS: attached a screenshot :)
Spoiler
9 Comments
Sort by:
f
frendzy 25.01.22

the same.
just noticed today.

J
Joel Miller 25.01.22

Frendzy
It worked for me! Try to enter the launcher.

D
DELETEEND 25.01.22

Suffer graphic artists!

o
obsessed 25.01.22

DELETEEND SO THEM!! I also despise everything except BaeZhe ;D

p
passed 25.01.22

Obsessed asked me to tell you that you are despicable lahans and Schaub fell out of your seat

o
obsessed 25.01.22

gone, thanks!! only Dilithend was accidentally hooked, but I think, listening to the voice of his heart, he will understand everything! )))

D
DELETEEND 25.01.22

Obsessed
  yes, I am neither yours nor ours. My heart is silent .. Somehow the javol2 let me in after the reset on the peg.

And finally the games are not particularly played. Only something time vseravno is not spent on anything useful. Better to keep playing

o
obsessed 25.01.22

DELETEEND, all word for word like mine -_-

r
rambler87 07.02.22

The cat touched someone - everything fell)? well now microsoft will buy blizzard)