3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tango7 25.01.22 10:57 pm

Amazing details and trivia in the game! Attention - spoilers are possible! (Red Dead Redemption 2)

It's no secret that the game is replete with all sorts of little things that make the game world so alive.
I suggest that those who paid attention to some little things that they had not seen before and which caused delight, share them here.
Now I'm just replaying the single, clearly thoughtfully, slowly traveling around the world and just getting high. While researching Valentine and Rhodes. For those who have already seen something of this before, please don’t hate, I don’t watch the video on the game and explore everything myself, and when you find it all yourself, you just go nuts how everything was thought out.
Recommended for viewing only for those who have already completed the game and replay for a buzz.

Here is what we managed to notice new for ourselves:
Spoiler --- It turns out that you can not free any fugitive criminals who come out of the bushes with chains, but knit and hand over to the sheriff, and even receive a reward and plus in karma.
--- You can also recapture the criminal from the bounty hunters and turn him in yourself. And he also told the sheriff that I killed two people and stole it to turn it in :) They will give money, but karma will certainly worsen.
--- It turns out a quest in Valentine, where a prostitute asks to throw out the body, you can go the other way and turn it in.
They will give money for her, and in a few days you can attend her execution at the gallows.
--- Arthur makes some very funny dialogues at the table while playing poker. And some gamblers begin to recognize him, and he himself greets them too.
--- If you misbehave in the saloon, then Arthur will literally throw a spoon and a plate of food. And if everyone around is friends, then the food is carefully placed and a fork and spoon are carefully placed next to it.
--- In one of the houses at night you can meet a UFO. Honestly, I'm notably crap from misunderstanding what's going on.

If I remember anything else, I'll add it here.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 25.01.22

UFOs are trifles. That damn ghost woman in the swamps really bothered me))
Just like the ghost train, which scared the poor horse

like crazy So in Saint-Denis there is a couple who are arguing over service. They are trying to rob some hell, kills his wife and the husband is very worried after that. So, if you have time and bang the robber BEFORE he shoots, then the couple simply leaves, and after some time appears again with the same dialogue about the service and the same robber.

And it's a pity that the dogs that lead to the safe cannot be petted and/or fed. Good dogs... I
still haven't figured out what to do with the corpse that these dogs can lead to.

A Buddhist sits on a mountain in Grizzly East))

After the end of the Gray family quest line in the 3rd chapter, you can sneak into their estate and find a note from which it becomes clear what kind of people these Grays are - that abomination

In Marko Dragic's quest after his death, you can find a robot on Mount Hangen. He will say to Arthur "Pa-a-pa-a ..." and turn off. It is very sad. It will also become clear from the note that it was not he who killed the creator, but most likely they wanted to kidnap the robot and Marco protected him at the cost of his life. Sad again.
in Dover Hill you can find a lantern that will flicker red towards the robot, making it easier to find it

. You can see the KKK ritual. You can interrupt it or wait until it ends on its own. So and so everything will turn into a comedy

You can also randomly stumble upon duels. At the same time, if you carefully listen to what they say and guess who the "villain" is in this situation, manage to kill him before he kills the target, then the reputation will increase, and the saved one will thank Arthur. If you kill the wrong one, then the reputation will decrease accordingly and the second one will start shooting at Arthur.

Ambarino has a classic witch's hut, with crows and a cauldron. You can drink the potion, but you can’t call it useful)
Also in Ambarino there is a cave with statues - by solving the riddle, you can take an ingot of gold there.

There is a semblance of Mount Rushmore - if you search the body, you can find out the tragic story of the sculptor. Also very sad.

Near the Brathwaite estate there is a wooden booth (a la a rural toilet), wrapped in a chain. If you look there, you will learn about the "shame of the family." Too bad the chain can't be removed.

In the very north of the map you can meet the "king of the forest".

There is a house in Butcher Creek with a glowing pentagram. I didn’t find what is connected with it, but it looks creepy at night)))

In Saint-Denis there is a quest with a vampire (well, everyone probably already knows about it)
In Valentine - with a serial killer, whose “creativity” we constantly stumble upon

Also in the game you can find a small church, a hobbit hut, a crazy taxidermist's house, a crashed plane, a pirate ship, a pirate boat, a Viking tomb, a cave with cave paintings of primitive people, Indian totems and places of strange rituals, carved faces on trees, meteorite fall sites and its fragments, a stuffed gorilla, a bunch of skeletons (mammoths, dinosaurs, yeti, Siamese twins, bestiality, conquistador, female donkey, etc.). There is a huge python in the swamps - a reference to Kaa from Mowgli.

In the end game, you can find the corpse of Nigel (a dude who is looking for his friend) and pick up a note that clarifies something.

By the way, UFOs can be seen twice - through the roof of the ruined church and from the mountain, in the sky. Very entertaining)

t
tango7 31.01.22

What else could be discovered as you go. I repeat that for someone this is not a novelty, but for me new little things that I have not seen before. Attention below Spoilers!

--When the gang gets to Guarma, you can see that their faces are burned. (I didn't notice it before, apparently because of a weak video card. After upgrading the PC, the game became, of course, visually just a buzz.) -
Almost any random mini-event in the game can be completed in at least three ways.
--The footprints on the ground are really different. If you walk barefoot, you will see footprints.
--I don't know why, but the Murphrey savages don't like me very much. Ambush almost every time. The same O'Driscolls and Lemoyne's raiders did not run like that) Perhaps because of the great honor?
--Murfri's horses are separate "works of art", who wants to create the most terrible or strange appearance of a character, such a horse will complement it as much as possible. I would take it myself, but I got used to my Arabian stallion.
--Found out that camp life is a whole layer of information about the characters. If you read everything, listen, communicate with them and watch how they communicate with each other, how they relate to each other, to the GG, and how their relationship changes, you will know them better and more than some real people in the real world. Incredible level of detail. It is very cool how Mika is gradually gaining weight in the gang and how he communicates, at first politely and carefully, or is completely silent,
and how at the end of the game it becomes too much, while he is rude to everyone, ridicules and threatens with the tacit consent of Dutch. It's a pity you can't punch him in the face when he laughs at Jack and the loss of the dog.
--Passing the game slowly, peering intently into the personalities of others, began to respect Pearson. Of course Charles and Sadie. It's a pity Javier chose the wrong side, but they seemed to communicate well.
--At the end of the story, an onion ninja enters the room where you play and uses a secret weapon.

A
ArXangel_ann 31.01.22

To be honest, I don’t know how it was possible not to notice little things like traces and faces ...
Well, for that matter, here’s a bit more from what I remember:
Spoiler - passers-by and associates in the gang comment on the appearance if it’s funny to dress put on, for example, a Viking helmet)
- the girls of the gang sometimes arrange psychotherapy sessions for Arthur))
- if Varmint is in the hands (not in a holster), then the oncoming-transverse ones will wish a successful hunt, say that the day is right, etc. If a serious weapon is in the hands - they will perceive it as a threat and react accordingly
- with a high level of honor, you can search corpses with impunity - passers-by will say "I didn't see anything", "it's none of my business" or even stop to stare. With a low level of honor, everyone will try to convey
- if the witness is tied up and left for a while, he will move from threats to bang you to requests to untie you. Sometimes quite soulful. And sometimes it’s a hoax))))
- if you follow someone along the road long enough, you can not only hear interesting conversations, but also run into a bullet (well, they don’t like any fellow travelers falling on their tail in the game)
- at the crossing you can see how a horse throws off non-writing and freaks out. The inscription will calm her down, and then sit down and leave. Realism) But the vans don't get stuck anywhere at all
- they like to lure Murphy into traps - there are 2 wolf pits near the poisoned lake. You can kill a horse. Also, the Murphys will constantly try to steal Arthur's horse, sometimes even successfully)
- The night gang don't really talk. Even when injured, they are very quiet guys. Also, they are not attacked by alligators, which must be said creepy.
- Going back to the faces - by the end of the game, Arthur looks more and more sickly, tuberculosis is no joke =/
- At the beginning of the game in the mission to the Adler ranch, you can start shooting before the game says. Dutch will run into Arthur because of this
- Arthur can be lured by a pervert and so ... Dangerous places, dangerous times. Even if you have a shotgun
- Micah can be killed in a cell in Strawberry prison)) (there is no sense, however)
- Micah can be obtained in the camp at every opportunity, and he sometimes shave Arthur quite famously. And the further, the rougher.
- if you do work in the camp, people will comment on it. If not, too.
- the same, if you don’t wash and go around stink)
- the corpses of people and large animals remain where they were thrown. They decompose to the bone and disappear only after a long time.
- deer butting. Bison too, but much less frequently. Muskrats, raccoons and badgers - bite. Muskrats are generally maniacs
- in the restricted areas there is always an invisible sniper who kills with one shot, even if you successfully fight off all enemies
- you can’t swim far in the river, even if you have enough stamina. There are also scripts
- bounty hunters will stop respawning after a certain number of repulsed waves (3, it seems), but only in this state
- if you get drunk during a shootout, you will wake up in prison))

t
tango7 07.02.22

ArXangel_ann
I wanted to ask about the corpses. First, about the people. There are missions where, after completion, directly "battlefield" from the bodies. I think such corpses are not considered and wiped for the sake of logic, well, it would be stupid that the authorities and people living nearby will not remove this. Do I understand right? That is, we can observe the decomposition by killing someone outside the mission, the same with the beast. Or not true? Wipe from extra bodies, judging by the logic of the game and optimization, should also be when starting a new mission.
How it works, please explain if you know more precisely.)

About butting animals.)))
It was funny when, during the mission, I hid in some barn and flew in from where I didn’t expect)) the goat butted from behind! And also domestic bulls (oxen in the game) are aggressive and attack, you need to arrange a bullfight and dodge at the last moment, otherwise I think a one-shot can happen with such a horn.

t
tango7 07.02.22

ArXangel_ann wrote:
- with a high level of honor, you can search the corpses with impunity - passers-by will say "didn't see anything", "none of my business" or even stop to stare. With a low level of honor, everyone will try to convey
But I didn’t know and didn’t hear about it, I’ll have to try.
I'm going through the epilogue now. I have one question. Can you play the story to the end or will it be impossible to play after killing Miki?

t
tango7 07.02.22

ArXangel_ann wrote:
To be honest, I don't know how it was possible not to notice little things like footprints and faces...
If you start playing on 610gt, you can miss a lot ))
Video memory is barely enough for the worst textures and many little things are simply blurred.

But he lied. RDR played already on 960gtx 2gb. Soryan.

A
ArXangel_ann 07.02.22

tango7 wrote:
playing after killing Miki
will not change anything in the plot, it will just restart the mission (not a failure, as if he was killed after leaving the cell, namely a restart - the game is linear in this, unfortunately). It's just for fun to bang this bastard and mock at the corpse =/
tango7 wrote: sorry
about the corpses
, I lied about people - there are only a couple on missions, ordinary
animals disappear, only some large ones - horses especially, very coolly done. Deer too. And yes, there really are stages - you come in a day, the horse is rotten. A couple more - the bones stick out. Further - already almost a skeleton. And just before disappearing - the bones seem to be trampled into the ground.
But all this is only in a free game. For missions, the game cleans up
tango7 wrote:
domestic bulls (oxen in the game)
there are both bulls and oxen))) bulls are kept separately, and oxen with cows - everything is logical, they can’t do anything)
butt and bite, in principle, many, but not particularly healthy affects. Only once did a deer "one-shot" me - it butted me and I flew off the cliff)) otherwise they are not very dangerous. By the way, you can easily recognize the attack on the horse - if you go, and the horse says a loud "yoke-go" and runs away, but there is no red dot on the map, then someone is running to butt. If you turn around in his direction and point your weapon, then the deer (or someone there) will quickly change its mind and dump)))

And by the way, animal carcasses deteriorate on a horse. First, flies fly over her, and then she falls to the ground and cannot be loaded back, because. rotten)
Flies also fly over a dirty horse

c
cc31 07.02.22

In the river near Van Horn there is a shallow place where medium and large ships constantly sink.

A
ArXangel_ann 07.02.22

- alligators steal corpses
- you can predict the weather by the clouds
=)