3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan of Obsessed 25.01.22 11:01 pm

Barbarian through concentration (Diablo 2)

Hello everyone!)
Let them call me a drug addict, but I really liked the gameplay for the blocky mirror according to the Cat-Stargazer (Enceladus) guide, I really enjoy it as much as possible.
Against this background, interest in concentrated barbarian has matured, I have never played for this. I know that there are a lot of dads on this forum, please share your experience, who rolled for this, what can be made of it interesting? Uber Tristram comes to my mind.
Thank you.
6 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 25.01.22

A fan of Obsessed, Enzel knew d2, as almost no one could, he picked it from the inside, made mods. zerker is cool, fast block - a way to close the hole in the defense, formed when attacking with a zerk (Entz personally answered me for this barb), maxcuts - all the more kaef in Travi, especially on xc. plus the consuls have almost no magic res, it crumbles them. the concentrator on pg will take risks where there is IM, but for me the main cant is the slowness of the otake. (in short, I didn’t skate. I like fast otake - zil, frenzi ))

p
passed 25.01.22

It's a mirror, only worse. He dresses the same way (+lich). Both are generally unnecessary.

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 25.01.22

A fan of Obsessed
Did it on hardcore once, did not enter, the speed is lower than that of a wolf, a zil and a frenzy twice, and the damage is no more, like for example with a zerker, which equalizes dps due to high damage. Concentration increases defense and supposedly this is his chip, well, he also hits, but this defense even without concentration can be enough so that the monsters do not hit and the defense bonus comes out due to low damage is reduced to 0, just low damage remains (((To go to uber idea is not very good, in uber speed, hitting is important, because everything comes down to max crash and the presence of open wounds + it’s good when the damage is high + crits to quickly finish off a thin strip of hp when the crash doesn’t work until the monster has regenerated And then 2.5 attacks per second (((out of the maximum 5-6 in the game). Probably, you can go but not effectively and probably not in an uber).

o
obsessed 25.01.22

it's over, oh, hello, minovalych !! =) write to them that they are despicable lakhans and Schaub dumped their seats, otherwise I feel embarrassed .. ;D I, too, though occasionally, but a consumer of a krapovser from nedobblizz, already bought by small software))

r
rambler87 07.02.22

Obsessed
and what happened to him?

o
obsessed 07.02.22

rambler87, with what?