3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Midnight 31.01.22 01:40 pm

Legion and Praetor Customization (Expeditions: Rome)

For some reason, the settings of colors and emblems of both the Legion as a whole and the GG in particular, which open up during the passage, disappear. Just recently, I opened the Prima Italica Legion coloring, installed it, decided to change it to another color, some time passed and decided to return the Prima Italica coloring, but it is blocked and it says that it will open further in the story. What kind of nonsense is this?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Midnight 31.01.22

And with trophies the same badyag.

J
James_Mails 31.01.22

Midnigth
Do you have a pirate? I myself had such a problem, I got to the 2nd act, I decided to change something, but everything was blocked, except for the default ...
I bought a license yesterday (I liked the game very much, although not the first time), and saw new coloring pages and flags immediately after the prologue, which were not available on the pirates at that moment :)

s
sasha9858 31.01.22

on pirates there are those who have no problems with setting up lego and preto
??

S
Stas Azarov 31.01.22

sasha9858
It also disappears, most likely you need to buy a license

e
elgi 31.01.22

Has anyone been able to open the emblems of Legio Ferata and Legio XVII? completed the game twice, but these emblems are not open

H
Hraff 07.02.22

elgi
Ferrata is unlocked after Gaul, an ambush rescue mission. At least I have opened somewhere there, I can not be exact. Actually...

Legio Victrix Available by default
Legio Victrix Stoic Available by default
Legio Victrix Bright Available by default
Egypt As history progresses
Aedui As history
progresses Averni As history
progresses Helvetii As history
progresses Lesbos As history progresses
Eburones As history progresses
Mithridates As history progresses
Legio Afrorum Recruit the second legion in Africa
Legio Prima As the story
goes Nasamones Conquer all of Africa
Lunja As the story
progresses Meddur As the story
progresses Udad As the story progresses
Senator Deliver bottle of wine from Troad to Lucullus
Traveler
Vixi story
Emblems
Jupiter story available
Imperator Default
Compass Available default
Invictus
Eagle story
Scarab story
Ankh story
Eburones story
Aedui story progress As story
progresses Averni As history progresses
Lesbos As history
progresses Mysia As history progresses
Mithridates As history progresses

Izil As history
progresses Lunja As history
progresses Meddur As history progresses
Udad As history progresses
Legio Ferrata As history progresses
Legio XVII As history progresses

S
SolarDog 26.07.22

Same problem. What can I say, all the colors, emblems, trophies you have opened disappear as soon as you exit the game. Only what you have chosen for your lictors and legion is saved, let that choice be blocked again. If you want to save something from the open, I recommend doing the following - save before getting what you want. It has been empirically verified that what is opened in an early save will be opened if loaded later. An example is the blue color obtained after capturing Lesvos. I made a save before finishing off Archileus. Now, when I went ahead in the game and the color closed accordingly, I load this save, get the color, and then load the save from which I play. Eureka, the color is open and you can use it. This is the only way I could think of to keep the colors/emblems/trophies I'm interested in. The downside is that a similar procedure must be done every time you enter the game. And if you want to have everything that can be opened, there will be a lot of saves and it will take a certain time to load everything again.

G
Guest 01.07.23

Pirates have issues? The shit you people say. The GoG version is bugged and they have no interest to fix it. It's also several small hotfixes behind the steam version. Just use the unreal engine console unlocker and type UnlockAllUnlockableCustomizations

G
Guest 01.07.23

Pirates have issues? The shit you people say. The GoG version is bugged and they have no interest to fix it. It's also several small hotfixes behind the steam version. Just use the unreal engine console unlocker and type UnlockAllUnlockableCustomizations