3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ganjin 31.01.22 01:40 pm

Mule Scanner Suppression (Death Stranding)

Tell me how to suppress mule scanners when you enter their territory? Sometimes it happens by chance that when the detectors (which stick out of the ground along the perimeter) scan me, and I turn on the scanner at about this moment, the mules don’t notice me and don’t start scanning, but when I start trying specifically, it doesn’t work. At what moment it is necessary to scan I do not understand. Maybe the wave should not have time to reach the mules, and when they are close it is difficult to do, or something else, xs?
I looked in the guides, it's some kind of star, they simply write: "quietly sneak up on the mule from behind", as if these detectors simply do not exist. I know that there will be a special feature further down the story, but I'm not talking about it.
4 Comments
Sort by:
g
ganjin 31.01.22

Such an old game that no one comes here?)

g
ganjin 31.01.22

In general, do not care. I discovered the bolasgan. At first I tried, I thought it would be very difficult at a very difficult level, but after I used this, in principle, a slow weapon, I laid down five mules that drove up in a truck and two or three more mules came running during the match, and I became the happy owner truck, then I think, is stealth needed here? In any case, until the scanner is upgraded.
PS. Thank you all for your replies)

V
Ventris 11.04.22

ganjin
With the new function, Sam's scanner, we repeat, "jamming" the pings of the MUL scanners. But the "suppressor" does not work automatically. Therefore, as soon as we find ourselves in the range of the MULE scanner (indicated by orange waves on the screen), we immediately press R1 of the controller. If you do not "click" the moment, then the odradek will really suppress the signal and help you go unnoticed. (c) google

V
VANKO3089 20.01.23

Ventris
what is this team?
on the gamepad is clear. but what about the keyboard?