3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igorevich121 16.11.19 11:47 pm

It's death (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

I dying without any errors.
Who faced with such?
15 Comments
Sort by:
u
usus 16.11.19

Igorevich121
There is an incentive not to die

I
Igorevich121 16.11.19

usus
very funny

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

Igorevich121
Maybe the reason is in fashion, removing the limitation of the frame rate. He kind of thinks of death and writes them to a file for OBS. Try to delete it or download latest version from nexus, but not with PG.

I
Igorevich121 16.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
I have in fact of the matter is that he is not worth half an hour played a couple of times and died in the vicinity of asin,all was fine
then after we were given the prosthesis reached the boss at the camp I can't remember it,it died and immediately departure.

I
Igorevich121 16.11.19

can't believe no one else has this problem,it appears not only after the death of the crashes,but also when moving between idols

P
PhysxN 16.11.19

Igorevich121
The paging file is not disabled? In DS3, a similar problem was, there was no swap freeze at the deaths.

I
Igorevich121 16.11.19

PhysxN
I have 12 GB of RAM,is 2432 MB

I
Igorevich121 16.11.19

PhysxN
not useless,increased,still crashes

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

Igorevich121
1. The paging file 2432 - a little. The game may use the swap regardless of the amount of RAM installed. It is better to put not on the system, and manually set the RAM.
2. There are no acceleration percent and vidyuhi? The game does not respond well to overclocking. I have of course not every death, but for the entire game a couple of times crashes happen.
3. Even as an option, to try to put all graphic settings to minimum and check if cease to fly, add each option separately and see.
4. If all else fails, you can try to defragment your HDD and to reinstall the game on another partition, it is possible to read error records.

I
Igorevich121 16.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
the paging file was experimenting, all the same
neither the percent nor vidyuhi not pursued never
settings changed in the first place
hard new can hardly be a problem, especially Windu 2 days ago re-installed

B
Beirut 16.11.19

Igorevich121
write the developers if you purchased or change your Repack if the pirates.
the game has problems with memory leaks, but after a very long game or 15-25+ changing locations
put shadows on medium they were put here for the PC version

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

Igorevich121
Hard new - not the fact that there can be problems. To check for errors is at least checkdisk.
Windu 2 days ago it's a shame - especially to install all latest library vc_redist.

UPD. Googled some helps to get rid of crashes running the game in windowed mode without a border. So I advise to disable antivirus while playing.

PS. Generally a config? Whether the min system req?

I
Igorevich121 16.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
libraries are all
i5-3450,12 RAM, 1050 ti
ST1000DM010 SEAGATE Barracuda, 1TB hard, on which the game
would not be would not write

B
Beirut 16.11.19

Igorevich121
anyways a friend suggested with the same problem almost, he prisila and sometimes crashes, play in window, or run the stream any app, looks like there really is trouble with memory or frequency memory

I
Igorevich121 16.11.19

Beirut
Yes,strangely enough,but helped enable windowed mode
thank you