3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Druid676 31.01.22 01:54 pm

how to open a chest from level 50 to 100 (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Often there are chests and doors 50,60,75, etc. level, I only know 2 ways to open locks up to level 50, this is unlocking Onduzi and some dead master keys. Where can I get cool master keys or spells. I would be grateful if you enlighten
36 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 31.01.22

there are Eshka scrolls, they open locks of level 100. They are sold by high ranks of the guild of magicians - if you have a low rank in the guild, then alas, they will not sell them. You can also make a spell yourself in the same guilds. As for the master and grandmaster master keys, it’s impossible to buy them anywhere else ... Although X .. knows, maybe I’m wrong (;

c
chatgirl 31.01.22

Everything is simple. You learn any opening, i.e. at least 5 points. And then from someone you select the thread "create a spell" or something like that. There you set the parameters you need. The only thing is that the higher the level you need, the more expensive the spell and the less chance of success, but if your luck is pumped, then there is nothing to be afraid of!

r
red guard 31.01.22

With a more or less pumped skill (~ 70) and the Grandmaster's master key, even locks of level 100 open.
The skill is pumped without problems with teachers.

Z.Y. It kills me that a Persian can open a lock of level 100, but the shackles of slaves without a special key cannot ... byadaaa

D
Dairel 31.01.22

right now I have "Security" 60, with the master's master key I open locks 100, no problem)

b
begemot 31.01.22

And I have security 100: D)))))))))))))))) Finally, there are no problems!

-
-Wyveren- 31.01.22

And I have 100.... :)

r
risk2000 31.01.22

And I finally have -5. And I have no idea what a castle for a magician is.

-
-Wyveren- 31.01.22

Wow, how did you come to this, your locks probably all open by themselves when you approach them ...

s
snake_ee 31.01.22

I personally do this: (when I have a level 10 Persian) take a small soul stone + amulet + 10000 gold = amulet for opening locks 100-100 with a charge of 3-4 times and that's it!!!!!!

D
Druid676 31.01.22

And where can (or who) create such an amulet

D
Dairel 31.01.22

any enchanter)) they are at every turn, in any big city there are several of them) in each branch of the Guild of Mages)

D
Druid676 31.01.22

In short, maybe I'm stupid, but when I go up to these enchanters, I click to create a spell, I don't see them .. just how to create a spell and an amulet ???
Maybe I'm not proto at all

D
Dairel 31.01.22

you really don’t mean that at all)) you need to go to the enchanter, that is, the list of services should be "Enchanting", and not "Spellmaking") how to enchant, you hope you know)) if not, look on the forum, there are a lot everything is written about it)

L
Larry 31.01.22

In solving this problem from non-magical methods helps:
1) Raising the skill (essno);
2) Better lock picks with a larger coefficient (the coolest - 5.0);
3) Rest (with full stamina everything is easier);
4) Inhuman patience and a mountain of master keys.

s
snake_ee 31.01.22

Ahem..... I'm
giving instructions on how to make the Door Opening Amulet
Algorithm:
1-Go to the clothing store (located next to the alchemy store, in the northwest part of the city) and buy a ruby ​​amulet.
2-Go to the guild of magicians (located in the center of the city)
3-Learn the spell "Unlock Onduzi" (if not previously learned)
4-Go to the second floor there is a High Elf in a yellow robe
5-Speak to her
6-Give persuasion and give her a few times a hundred manets (until the ratio rises to a hundred
7-Click to trade and buy a regular stone of souls a skeleton warrior or an analogous one thousand for six
8-Click to enchant
9-In the window with the subject, choose an amulet
10-In the window with the soul stone, select the purchased soul stone
11-On the left, select the Unlock onduzi spell, set the parameters
strength to 100-100
time-1
touch
and press enchant And that's it !! the amulet is ready
I hope you understand!

s
snake_ee 31.01.22

how to make an amulet of discovery haha ​​amulet of discovery
typo

D
Dairel 31.01.22

only the soul is better to catch, and more expensive, such as Dremora or Daedroth, they will cost 35-40 thousand) and the most capacious items for enchantment are elegant amulets and rings (120)

s
snake_ee 31.01.22

I know that the most capacious ones are elegant, only here a special capacity is unnecessary,
and an ordinary stone of souls, a skeleton warrior, costs about six thousand

D
Dairel 31.01.22

so why spend such loot when you can walk a hundred steps away from Balmora and catch a soul? besides, the capacity is important in any case) otherwise the power of the spell may not be enough for castles of high complexity) I don’t remember exactly what depends on what, but when you enchant the desired item that you are going to use the whole game, it’s better to take the very best components)

s
snake_ee 31.01.22

yes, I agree with you, dariel, but I wrote a guide not for experienced players, but for beginners, and, to be honest, I was scrapped writing for them how to catch souls, because they probably don’t know this.
zs if you do not break write!