3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dymokdymok 31.01.22 01:54 pm

Packet loss while playing in a team. (Call of Duty: Warzone)

The problem is that, with a friend, we periodically run together. After the last update, it became impossible to play together, one of us constantly leaves the lobby and a friend has a packet loss, although everyone plays alone and there are no communication problems. Has anyone had a similar problem and how did you solve it.
4 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erontlop 31.01.22

dymokdymok
in all games right now, since uncle Vova in the pandemic breathed restrictions into the Internet, + foreigners cut down the molasses in 2020 during the pandemic, + developed on servers are hacking.

E
Erontlop 31.01.22

in our area, even in the Internet, everyone sank, I first looked for a problem in myself, and as I started asking everyone, I sat down.

d
dymokdymok 31.01.22

Erontlop
That is, you think that the matter is stupid in the provider, and nothing can be done about it? But at first everything was fine, but around the new year it all started.

y
yuriko1158 31.01.22

This bodyaga started on December 24th.
As a result, various rumors arose.
1.Strengthening the blocking of the forbidden.
2. adjustment of equipment for 4G. since the ministries decided to provide 4G communications for everyone.
This message is constantly floating in the news.
we already had 4G in our region, but apparently we decided to plug in 4G again :)
4G is stormy mom don't cry ...