3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rap70r 31.01.22 02:04 pm

Game freezes (Internet Cafe Simulator 2)

MB someone met with such a trouble, in general, the game freezes after about 10-20 minutes of play. I can not do anything about it, I tried to change the settings - no use. directx is updated, all redists are installed, the latest nvidia driver, the system is powerful enough, Windows 10ka, I don’t see such troubles with other games.

The game is too tempting, I want to play personally, but I don’t even have time to finish the save game, these sorties really tormented me.
1 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeRli 31.01.22

I also have a problem like this only in a different way, in all games it's normal, but when I start this game (it's official from Steam), EVERYTHING freezes even in the menu when I want to lower the settings. I erased everything, that is, I updated Windows because there was a virus, I thought it was because of this, but in the menu or when everything is loaded, I set the resolution to 800x400 (well, about very small) and the lowest settings, even cleaned the laptop and changed the thermal paste And that's it it all started when I downloaded the game streamer simulator from a torrent, it even hung up there, but I already played there and then everything hung up, but after a while it began to hang in the menu. (there was a virus in the torrent, by the way, I couldn’t reinstall Windows because my window was closing, BUT I’m a genius, I just found this process in the task manager and removed it from the task all the time and restarted it after closing 1 min and restarted . It was called NT Karnel and system. And I also had all the temperatures of the percent and vidyuha above 64 degrees in the half-hour stress test did not rise, so this is not throttling. I can advise you to simply look in the task deleter for strange processes that eat a lot of Russian vidyuhi and processors and scan the computer for viruses.)