3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Smoock97 31.01.22 02:19 pm

Biter living standard, as survival level increases (Dying Light)

Everyone is healthy. The other day I was wondering what the level of health of biters and infected as the level of survival in the game increases. That is, what I want to say:
At the beginning of the game with a survival level of 1-2, the simplest biters die with 2 blows of a pipe with damage of 39, respectively, their life indicator does not exceed 78. By the end of the game, the most powerful biters (in the form of Rais's people or in a plaid shirt) do not die even with 5 hits of a machete with damage under 3k, so their life is no more than 15k or what? But at the same time, they will die from 2 shots from a shotgun with a damage of 2.5k. If there are straight inveterate nerds or people who are also interested in this issue, I will be glad to answer, maybe even a biter life indicator table on each level. survival)
1 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvasilich 31.01.22

Smoock97
There are several varieties of them, more powerful ones appear as the level and plot increase, plus in late-game and long-range locations, mobs are initially stronger. Otherwise, the system is approximately the same as in TES, the type and level of opponents adjusts to the player. The exact figures are on the Dlovskaya Wikipedia.