3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paladin 31.01.22 02:19 pm

Merchants with Heaps of Gold (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Who knows write pliz where you can find such merchants !!!
17 Comments
Sort by:
C
CAT 31.01.22

I myself play for a short time 1 month in total. I don't know many places.

the richest alchemists: Balmora, Sadrith Mora (3000g each)
The richest blacksmith:) Ebengarth Fort of the Precious Butterfly (3500g).
Wealthiest Trader: Caldera Gorak Manor (Skamp 5000g)

Best Place to Sell: Balmora. With a competent exchange for a "day" from all Balmorians, you can cut 10,000. you can probably arrange a trading combination in Vivec, but it takes too long to go from merchant to merchant. do not forget that there is a lot of marketing and PR to arrange. as always
: there is "meat", "awl" and "soap". one does not take "awl" the other "soap". you have to change everything for meat .... in short, the problem is still the same.

n
natan 31.01.22

Well, if anyone has a Tribunal, then there, in Mournhold, almost all merchants have 10t F), + Artifact Museum where you can sell any artifact for 30t and then steal it from there using telekinesis 100p F)) And in the usual Morr, there is also right in front of the Mages guild in Vivica is a blacksmith, well, he has something like 3t too.

P
Paladin 31.01.22

the blacksmith in Vivec opposite the guild has only 2500, there in the Fighter guild in the neighborhood there is an orc with four thousand ... but all this is somehow not enough ... otherwise there is a bunch of unnecessary clothes with high prices and there is no one to sell ...

P
Poison 31.01.22

In Vivec (fighters guild) there is a blacksmith (orc) with 4000 gold. Very handy after the escape of Meila Milo from the prison, because. residents always throw themselves at my Indoril armor - beat the bastard - took the clothes to the orc - slept for a day - ... (so until the required amount is reached)

D
Diman 31.01.22

near Vivic castle there is a castle of some sort at the gunsmith lave
In general, there is a patch
dagerhouse puts up a house near Balmora with sellers (2 pieces) in money of 1000000 rubles each download I don’t know where if you need write to the soap.

D
Diman 31.01.22

near Vivic castle there is a castle of some sort at the gunsmith lave
In general, there is a patch
dagerhouse puts up a house near Balmora with sellers (2 pieces) in money of 1000000 rubles each download I don’t know where if you need write to the soap.

C
Cain 31.01.22

That damn museum in Mournhold doesn't sell all the legends of Tamriel. I don't need the Clavicus Mask and the Khajiit Ring, but I can't get them there, there is no such line in the dialogue.

P
PlayGround.com 31.01.22

I read in some magazine that on the islands (Ascadian, it seems) there is a drunken crab with 10,000.
but it is no different from the others, so maybe everyone is knocking it down))

M
Mary 31.01.22

people, on which islands is this drunken crab???

S
Sayrus 31.01.22

And why the hell do you have so much money? to earn money in the sea is not FIG to do. I've installed the plugin. banks appeared. I deposit money into my account. they breed there :)

S
Sergio7 31.01.22

A talking crab with 10,000 coins can be found east of Vivec, on one of the series of islands there are Dwemer ruins (like a gnome factory) and the crab is located on a neighboring island from them (in the northeast) ... the crab crawls along the skeleton and coughs like ...... more precisely, you can find it through TESConstructor

R
Romix89 31.01.22

Dudes, the BEST salesman in Caldera. In a building with some orcs. There is a little bandit goblin standing there. He does not talk to you at all, there is no respect bar, but 5000, and does not reduce the price for your product ...

A
Arxangel 31.01.22

A crab is better than a drunken scamp in Gorak (Orc) Manor. He has 10 pieces, buys everything at the maximum price, but it's hard to get to him on foot. I personally put a mark next to it and arranged something like an open-air house. What difference does it make where the clothes are stored.

f
freelancer 31.01.22

the crab does not buy Dwemer coins, but the crawler does,
and why do you need so much money?
I have 500 pieces, I don’t know what to do with it ... I buy almost nothing, training is more interesting in practice, services are cheap

f
freelancer 31.01.22

500 coins and 500000 money :))

S
Sell ​​Cell 31.01.22

There is a Skamp in Caldera, in Gorak Manor, 5000 gold. There is a Mudcrab with 10,000 gold, on the first islet east of the Ruins of Mzanch, which are located east of Ald-Soth (Or something else, I don’t remember exactly what this fortress is called) which, again, is east of Vivec. The advantage of these merchants is that they buy all the goods at a nominal price, which is indicated under the goods. So these are the most profitable traders as for me.

S
Sell ​​Cell 31.01.22

Mary
The first island east of Mzanch which is on the island east of Ald Soth which is east of Vivec. Generally directly east of Vivec.