3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gunga95 31.01.22 02:30 pm

Search for people for voice acting (Fallout 4)

Good afternoon, I'm looking for people to voice my mod, age from 18 years old. The mod will continue the history of America Rising, a tale of the enclave mod.
At the moment, one main quest has been created, new locations affected by this quest, a couple of new armor, characters are placed in locations, slightly changed meshes at some points, a couple of scripts and more).

I'll tell you a little about what the mod will be about, it continues the old story. The enclave will gradually increase its focus on America, capturing new territories that we will help it capture, there will be old and new enemies, I plan to add in the future a quest line to capture for harbor, and cores of the world. Also adding a few small worlds (Canada) as well as a small world in the capital wasteland will be associated with the return of the Raven enclave of rock and Adams Air Force Base ... But these are all plans for the future. In the meantime, the first few quests will take place in the community.

And so, if anyone is interested, then write to me in a personal). I can send a photo of what has already been done)
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stinger_Max 31.01.22

War is always the same.