3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VHS_exe 07.02.22 10:06 pm

Interesting finds/items/blueprints in Dying Light 2 (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

I think in 2 days they haven’t found much yet, but a couple of things have already been discovered judging by other posts. In the first part, there was quite a lot of things hidden, I think there is no less) I
suggest that someone throw in here that they found interesting. Personally, I have not been able to find something hidden from the blueprints yet, but I will throw off here what people have already found Blueprint

for blades from CyberPunk
unfortunately it was no longer there. The alternative is to connect to a person on the network who has not yet passed the prologue (I did).

Crane's sneakers from the
first part

https://www.playground.ru/dying_light_2/news/najdeno_samoe_moschnoe_oruzhie_v_dying_light_2_i_eto_obychnyj_pallets_glavnogo_geroya-1177183

Frying pan
Spoiler

Korek keychain for endless weapon
repair SpoilerWorks on any weapon, is like a "Decoration" slot, break a weapon, do you hook this keychain? We put another keychain and again this one, and you again have a weapon with full durability;)

That's all for now, throw off what you found, or stumbled somewhere on the Internet)
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexDenton 07.02.22

It's a pity that weapons cannot be repaired, as in the 1st part :( there are guns that I would like to be like a little longer.
But, the good news is that golden guns/clothes fall even at the initial levels, you are already almost completely dressed in purple.

V
VHS_exe 07.02.22

AlexDenton
I checked the Korek keychain, you can always repair weapons with it, there is a video on how to get it)

D
Denis G 07.02.22

Technically, there is a repair, but it was made through one place - namely, through the installation of modifications to the weapon. Each such mod partially repairs weapons, and some increase their maximum durability. It seems like there are drawings to reduce weapon wear.
On the one hand, of course, it is strange not to have a rundown workbench for repairs in the game in 22, in a game where there is crafting. On the other hand, at least in this game, a bunch of weapons in the loot does not seem like useless rubbish, suitable only for sale for a pissing penny.

V
VHS_exe 07.02.22

Denis G
Well, taking into account the fact that enemies skeleton to your lvl, and you get it relatively quickly, it becomes quite problematic to find a legendary weapon for your lvl every time)
And yes, the repair is dubious. Here the keychain is really an abuse, I don’t know if they will change it or not, but in fact you now have 1 weapon for the whole game + (as soon as it is introduced)

l
lEGlGnoml 07.02.22

From the recent news about the content that was found in the developer's room or purely by cheats.

Found a place where there is a reference to BTTF. Starts at Thomas Cathedral. From the power supply.)

Spoiler

l
lEGlGnoml 14.02.22

VHS_exe
Keychain in the penthouse, there is no such track in the OST, the developers just uploaded a cover from a third-party musician. Original track from DL - Horizon. But in DL 2 they washed it down in the manner of metal and it sounds bombastic. The melody from the keys, especially sounds. The whole track gives you goosebumps, enjoy your search and listening. :) - Johari - Dying Light - Horizon [Metal Cover]

D
Denis G 14.02.22

VHS_exe
Yes, the problem is that there is no NG+ in the game yet. This is so far depressing much more than the abuse of any mechanic.
Well, pumping, according to the sensations, is much slower than in DL. Although, perhaps, because everyone there already knew the ways and places for quick pumping.

J
Jay C 14.02.22

Who thread found the challenge from Doom? To do this, you need to collect 5 devil ducks and find a secret place with an elevator, where you need to arrange them and connect the electric wires in the form of a pentogram. After that, the graph will be like in the first thought of pixels and you will run and shoot from a shotgun with 1960 damage! There is even a bug, how then to throw it into the inventory in the game. I've only found one duck so far in the adjacent skyscraper with the TV tower.

s
sergey639 14.02.22

Jay C
I found another, but not black, but red duck near the dam, in the shelter of the night runner in the safe (code "Baptism of Poland" 9-6-6)

s
sergey639 14.02.22

I met a zombie merchant once per game.
When killed, 4 green things fall from him, like from a thief of a person from blue mini-tasks.

s
sergey639 14.02.22

Well, an underwater chest on the 2nd location, next to this refuge of the night runner.
From which every time, no matter what level you are now - but constantly different level 9 legendary loot drops. Both clothes and weapons.
You can stupidly, looting it, leaving the game, and entering it again, appearing next to this chest in this shelter, dress up and arm yourself for free at level 9.

s
sergey639 14.02.22

A
AndreyDron21 14.02.22

when I saw this statue under water, I immediately recognized in it the Sculpture of the Motherland

s
saa0891 14.02.22

Corek keychain for endless weapon repair, cheating of course, but because Kraft developed stupidly did not deliver, perhaps someone will come in handy in order to save their favorite legendary.

Video Timing 2:52

I
IIIDARTIII 14.02.22

Problem with the doom room, collected ducks, went to the room, the "use" button did not put ducks on the pedestal, left the game, now the elevator to the room is closed...
https://imgur.com/a/Wir5oR0

V
VHS_exe 14.02.22

IIIDARTIII
_

s
sergey639 14.02.22

IIIDARTIII
Well, or so you can try

M
MFDDS 18.03.22

And who opened the bunker on "Radio Tower: Newfound Lost Lands"?
Writes closed from the inside, climbed all the surroundings did not find the entrance
Spoiler

M
MFDDS 18.03.22

Opened)......
Spoiler

Apparently an unfinished task.... or there will be more, there is nothing particularly interesting....
but I forgot there was a "MolUTOK" hammer....
Spoiler

S
Shigofumi 20.08.22

Guys, you say there is no fix in the game, but what's the point of it? Well, did you get a cool orange fluff on the third level and will you run further with it when it won’t really do any damage? I would understand if in the game it was possible to increase the level of weapons, thereby repairing them, and it’s enough to push the mod by 20% to reduce weapon wear.