3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan Tarlukov 07.02.22 10:06 pm

Parkour Acceleration Skill (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Does this skill work correctly for someone, with the shift pressed until the stamina is completely reset to zero? It feels like only a jerk works, and acceleration does not work.
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 07.02.22

Ivan Tarlukov Works for
me, only stamina flies away very quickly.

M
Mark500 07.02.22

So this skill is not designed to run faster, you just need to use it just before the jump.

I
Ivan Tarlukov 07.02.22

Mark500It says in the description holding shift will run faster until you run out of stamina. In fact, he eats one bar of stamina and stops sprinting.

T
Tdante 07.02.22

You can not clamp, but simply press and continue to press forward, endurance will immediately be taken away a little and begin to gradually decrease.

I
Ivan Tarlukov 14.02.22

Tdante
When the shift is held down or when pressed once, exactly one stamina cell is reset to zero. There is no difference. The skill says that while holding the shift you can speed up as long as you have stamina. I have 4 stamina cells, only one is taken away. It doesn't matter if the shift is pressed or not.

y
yrik1083 20.02.22

Yes, there is definitely a problem, the dash skill that was pumped before worked fine, after pumping (acceleration), jumping became weaker, the skill is broken, and information about the skill (the shift button itself) is not displayed correctly