3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neimovernyy 16.11.19 11:48 pm

Will there be Euro Truck Simulator 3? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Will there be Euro Truck Simulator 3?
52 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antonio Banderas10 16.11.19

Incredible
Yeah,years later dtsat.

R
Rin Shirayuki 16.11.19

American Truck Simulator unfinished came out recently in December, so probably not -__-

_
_BESIK_ 16.11.19

Incredible

What you most do not like in Euro Truck Simulator 2 and how do you imagine Euro Truck Simulator 3 ?

v
vovangt4 16.11.19

Incredible
In three years at least and they need a lot of things to change(and the engine in particular) that would make really something new. And it will be even worse ATS that a full game can not be called.

r
rus_Inversion 16.11.19

_BESIK_
Personally, I would love to see in ETS3 the new game engine, the official online (They just don't get it, what's in the juice) new graphics, more tuning, 200+ trucks (not mod added), 10000+ cargo (Again, mod add, if you want variety). Yes, it would have probably weighed 40-60GB, but this is the norm for games of this time, as for me that would be great for us (consumers) and profitable for Creators.

n
not me 16.11.19

I think it's gonna be called, bus track simulator 2 . Just look what they can do . And that's all.

B
B.A.N. 16.11.19

vovangt4
Dviglo most importantly,if you do not change,it will remain a piece of shit without mods....

n
not me 16.11.19

in short I am 35 and the final release of ets I should not find

D
Donbassic 16.11.19

diodd

g
gordondon 16.11.19

diodd
I'm not much younger than you. campaign and I can't face to see the ets3 release

V
Vyxyxol 16.11.19

rus_Inversion wrote:
200+ trucks
License which you, of course, buy the SCS for itself. There is one truck a year waiting, and you're 200+ wanted. In the 3rd century come in, then the last 200 I add. SCS is not EA, which has millions of dollars in the accounts, and indie office.

_
_BESIK_ 16.11.19

But I do already 3000 years and though I am immortal but still hate to wait !)

g
gustav 16.11.19

dream dream

F
FinistEG 16.11.19

Why do we need some ETS3?
Would have changed dviglo fresh and sawed on + online.

v
vovangt4 16.11.19

bandura Alexander
As if there are no other engines with supporting mods, or create impossible, silly, games, there are many(on different engines) and the mods on them a lot!!! And this engine is already obsolete, it is in principle not able to maintain that support modern games!!! It is impossible to build anything really new in gameplay and simulation plan!!! And a little man such as you buy ETS3 which will be created on the same engine with the same Arsenal that actually will not differ from ETS2!!! This engine does not support even seamless maps in modern games!

B
B.A.N. 16.11.19

vovangt4
I mean,if not for fashion then етс2 have died long ago.

B
B.A.N. 16.11.19

diodd

v
vovangt4 16.11.19

bandura Alexander
With this I agree! I do not agree that the change of the engine mods will disappear! Here is an example of pharming is working on another engine but for more modern mods on rife and most importantly, the creators of farming when you update the game not buried tens and hundreds of mods, mods in most cases continue to work, developed pharming did not drown modding and themselves using the achievements of the modders(like YSI) only ISI use moderski developments of DAF 50 keda model prefabs in France but in every case modders trying to pour to insert a stick that would be something there to show I really wish there was a normal competitor and that they would have ceased to behave as monopolies, pushing the same thing in a different wrapper(varying toppings) trimming, for fifteen years!!!

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 16.11.19

vovangt4
I agree with you, Volodya,so probably just ride it then ets2 fs, in fs really not cut fashion,but rather support modders and certainly, thank you send.After all, not every office subordinate head better.

L
Lidiya Ch 16.11.19

They are still talking about Euro Coach Sim, which also get out or score the bolt.