3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
be19mine 07.02.22 10:06 pm

Can't talk to Hubert (1st time) - \"Please wait\" (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Came for the 1st time to Hubert. I can't interact with him. It says "Please wait" and he just sits on the courts and fires through binoculars.
13 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fedya Smirnov 07.02.22

The same

b
be19mine 07.02.22

Fedya Smirnov
In the incentive there is a branch of this bug, so far only a new game helps. I started yesterday. Directly, without additional quests, I got to this chela and there was no bug

b
be19mine 07.02.22

https://steamcommunity.com/app/534380/discussions/0/3186862118581210195/

k
kostya605 07.02.22

No one tried to connect to other people's games and leave their world

F
Fedya Smirnov 14.02.22

be19mine
I fixed this bug, reddit has a solution for this problem

k
kostya605 14.02.22

Fedya Smirnov
throw off the site pliz

K
Krauzer Russia 14.02.22

Link to a possible solution. Unfortunately, only on PC. https://www.reddit.com/r/dyinglight2/comments/slws4e/dying_light_2_the_only_way_out_please_wait_glitch/

A
Artyom1Kms 14.02.22

Most likely this bug occurs because of the previously opened mill.
I advise everyone to first go through the story quests and then add.

K
Krauzer Russia 14.02.22

Artyom1Kms
The advice is certainly good, but if a person is reading this post, then with a high probability he has already encountered a problem and does not want to replay the game.

D
Denis G 14.02.22

I think it’s better on the contrary, to do the side effects for now, and then the patch will arrive. Although it’s easy for me to say, I haven’t got a single quest for the whole passage bugged.

I
IVANKO3089 14.02.22

kostya605
Well?
There are bugs in CO-OR, especially with the connection.

l
lmnp 14.02.22

https://www.reddit.com/r/dyinglight2/comments/slws4e/dying_light_2_the_only_way_out_please_wait_glitch/
helped to pass this merchant
install the developer console
reset the quest at the time of the subway
run to the merchant without restoring the windmill
profit
in the minuses - all points are reset. all windmills must be taken again, all points? pass/reopen. but you don’t have to start the game all over again and all progress for gg is saved.
I was laying down and it was not available to take windmills. turned off/on helped.

A
Alexxis555 25.02.22

I had to register on the site specifically to reply.
I'm going through the game on PS5 and the PS4 version of the game. A few days ago, this bug also appeared. And since I have a habit of constantly making backups, I loaded my previous save when this bug did not exist yet. But the point is different. This error is not related to the OAK WINDmill.
I repeated this mistake both with and without the activated windmill. The problem is actually in the side quest "Let's raise our glasses" quest with poisoned water (in English Cheers!)
If you chose (to tell the truth in the bazaar) to kill Marco, then after completing the quest, the main mission will not be available and will hang "Please wait" If choose the option to cover Marco, then the mission with Hubert will be available and will continue as usual, no matter what kind of windmill you have!