3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 07.02.22 10:06 pm

The bugs and inconveniences you noticed. (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Here's what I noticed and what pisses me off.
Bugs:
1) Periodically, action buttons do not work. Q is especially infuriating, the instinct simply does not work often enough, you have to hit the button 10 times to finally work. Something is wrong here, since Q can easily work once a second.
2) Some safe zones are bugged, after activation and restart of the game they do not work, they cannot be activated, there is no light, you cannot sleep. Cool.
3) Bugs with immortal enemies on which damage does not pass. It's good that they don't see you at close range either.
4) Periodically different parts of the interface disappear. Either the compass will disappear, then the markers with hp and level above the enemies.
5) dlss works while moving, greatly changing the picture and creating an awkward motion blur effect that is even worse than real motion blur.
6) Headless corpses have a long death animation inconsistent with headlessness. Well, according to the precepts of cyberpunk, they continue to yell at me.
7) Finished vertical glare of light that can not be turned off.
8) The secondary completed quest (about the type called "slowpoke") just picked up and restarted the next day.

Disadvantages / Infuriates:
1) If you crouched, then you can’t run, you must definitely press the squat button again.
2) You can’t just take and get to some safe zones, for this you need to pump endurance and parkour.
3) Many selected markers on the map are not displayed on the screen in the game, it is not clear where to run, you have to open the map and look in which direction to move.
4) If morning comes during the battle with the night boss, he disappears along with the reward
5) Already cleared areas are not marked in any way
6) A lot of places are very similar to each other very much, up to 100%. They are located in different parts of the map and look 1 in 1 just with other enemies and loot.
7) The sound of voices of characters in the world is heard at a very great distance and it is difficult to assess how far this or that event really is. Often you think that it is close, but there are still 150 meters (150m is decent for this game).
8) The reward for random events in living people inside the body, they do not give it, you take it out right from their insides. Tin.
9) In the item selector at the bottom of the screen, the level of improvement of the item is not displayed. For example, it is not clear what level of medicine is chosen.
10) You can not throw weapons at the enemy. In the last game, I played just like that, throwing six legendary machetes at the enemy.
11) The main soundtrack and its variations worse than the original could have kept the same theme. The theme music of the first game was just incredibly good.

I will supplement 8-)
54 Comments
Sort by:
R
RoM4iK_Spb 07.02.22

so the Q button does not seem to be infinite, it is consumed

L
Luk61 07.02.22

In the Crossing of History add-on, I do not open abilities. Writes no access. Is this a bug or by design?

n
nik32wpo 07.02.22

You have to get close to the subject in order to interact with it. In Farcray 6, this is also annoying.

F
Freund Benno 07.02.22

Tdante
1) The ability on the Q button is reloading, wait for about 5 seconds.
3) also a game feature, what's the point if everything is immediately available. Pump up.

K
Kartonkratos 07.02.22

Tdante It infuriates
when you squat in dark areas, you crash into some invisible textures, or something else, in short, to go further, you need to press the back button and then again in front, and then this texture disappears! and then move on :)

l
loggaw1138 07.02.22

Freund Benno
Q just stops working, even if you haven’t used it at all for a couple of minutes before (the reboot should obviously end)

M
MrKarlLogan 07.02.22

I play on PS5 and in the "Quality" mode, a black screen periodically slips for half a second. Flickers.
Has anyone experienced this?
Not critical, but annoying.

a
affect77 07.02.22

MrKarlLogan wrote:
a black screen periodically slips for half a second. Flickers.
https://www.playground.ru/dying_light_2/news/techland_rabotayut_nad_resheniem_problem_s_serverami_i_kooperativom_v_dying_light_2_stay_human-1176737

l
loggaw1138 07.02.22

played for another 4 hours and the bug with Q starts to really infuriate
the feeling that the game is loading information about the objects around for 5 seconds, because after the 1st successful operation of Q, there are no problems with subsequent ones

X
XOPSS 07.02.22

All of the above. I subscribe to every word. I’ll also add one very important thing that is insane - the inability to assign an action to additional mouse buttons. That's bullshit. In short, there are more bugs and glitches than in the cyberbug on the release (for me personally). But this game is more hooked than 2077

S
Space Marine 07.02.22

XOPSSS
Lots of games where you can't bind extra mouse buttons. Therefore, in the program that comes with the mouse (Logitech GHub, Corsair iCue, etc.), you need to bind some unused keys from the keyboard to these buttons yourself. Then you can use any additional mouse buttons in any game.

In addition to the very often Q that stops working and sometimes the compass disappears, the presence of buttons that cannot be rebinded and which are not in the settings at all infuriates me. You can bind something to some button, and then it turns out that this button already has some other action, but you don’t know about it, because there is no such action in the settings and you can’t rebind it.
Sometimes, if you rebind the buttons, confusion begins. For example, I changed the action button from F to E, and the kick to L (side mouse button), so in my abilities the tooltip for kicking from above said that you need to hold the kick (L) button. I tried to perform this technique for about 15 minutes, and then it turned out that I needed to hold down the action button E.

I also noticed that the GG does not want to stand up in some doorways, I have to sit down.

s
shhelkun 07.02.22

space
marine

S
Space Marine 07.02.22

Still infuriates the lock on the animations. For example, you put a block at the last moment, then you jump on the forehead and kick the other with your foot (as taught in the prologue) and after this technique there is some half a second when control over the GG is not returned to you and because of this they often gave me a ridge just after this appointment. Because of this, I stopped using this technique altogether. The same canoe, now convinced, and with the reception of a kick from a height. A hard animation lock with the inability to turn the camera and then another delay in the return of control over the character, during which you can easily get slapped in the face. Brad IMHO.

It also infuriates that if you play with the HP strips turned off, then you can’t see the levels of the enemies and you don’t understand whether it is possible to make a silent kill or not. So many times already, because of this, I got burned in the dark zones ... In general, IMHO, this whole topic with the levels of enemies is a complete hat.

And, I also have a yellow circle on the "Hints" in the menu since the very prologue, as if there is something not read there, although everything is read there. I thought it would disappear after the restart, but no, it still burns.

V
Vedagor 07.02.22

The only thing that really annoys me in the game is random microfreezes during the battle at the time of the blows. There are not always. It does not depend on the graphics settings preset.

F
Freund Benno 07.02.22

Space Marine
Buka has a translation of the curve, there are still some achievements translated incorrectly.

K
Kartonkratos 07.02.22

Here's a bug, a zombie that doesn't know what to do. time code 0:30

M
MFDDS 07.02.22

It infuriates me that I reassign the keys, but it turns out that both the previous one and the new one assigned with some kind of time delay work! Most likely, something with a keyboard poll was too smart somewhere))))
Oh, and yes, Q is generally a masterpiece))), I restart the game for about 30 minutes, then it starts ......

d
deko157 07.02.22

A bug with a backpack has been noticed. It has reached a minimum, out of 24 cells only 2 are actively used, it is not clear how to decide.

s
semaGhost 14.02.22

in short, the problem is this, I received a bow after the "Flaring" quest, and an hour later I accidentally sold it, and it did not work out to buy it back. tell me, but rather show on the map which of the merchants you can buy onions from, I can’t find it myself. but I don’t want to wait until the next bow in the plot opens

T
Tdante 14.02.22

semaGhost Randomly
, my bow appeared on sale already on the first day of the game, even before the water tower, and at the merchant right in the market.
And yes, the bow in this game is very useful, take care of it.