3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Penguih 07.02.22 10:06 pm

Order not issued (Ghost of Eldberg) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I don’t understand for what reason, but there is no order on the bulletin board Ghost from Eldberg, I checked it on 3 saves, + there are no people in the tavern with an order and a cutscene, there is also no ghost at the location with the lighthouse to kill him. Because of this, I can't get the achievement.
I even tried to give myself a note with a quest through the console, but I never found it, although I tried everything.
Maybe someone knows how to solve the problem?
questhttps://vedmak.fandom.com/wiki/%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%B7:_%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B7 %D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BA_%D1%81_%D0%AD%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%B4%D0%B1%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B3%D0 %B0

4 Comments
Sort by:
i
inzhig 07.02.22

after the royal gambit, it seems to disappear, like the quest cave of dreams

V
Vova S 07.02.22

inzhig
seems not quite after the gambit, but rather after the stupid lugos dies. (mad lugos? or wild or something like that)

P
Penguih 14.02.22

inzhig
checked both before and after, but it didn’t work, even sailed on Skellige specially ahead of time. There is a theory that this may be because my first order did not seem to be counted, it was completed earlier, and after passing it turned out to be a failure

i
inzhig 14.02.22

Penguih
heh, I haven’t seen this, maybe a bug, maybe you have mods, or maybe you use fast travel through the console or through the map