3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeGioN-67-5 07.02.22 10:18 pm

HDR (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Hdr works for everyone? There are no settings or any information about it. When enabled, visually the picture only gets worse...
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BezNika1 07.02.22

About HDR only if in the settings.

On the standard
To begin with, try on the Monitor, TV,
lower the Sharpness - Sharpness to 0
If it doesn't help, return it.
streamer Kuplinov said that he also removed-lowered the Sharpness in his monitor.
I also had this in God of War, the image was too sharp by 4, turned it down by 0,
True, only a little soap now.

A
Alexey Rakhmanov 07.02.22

LeGioN-67-5
I still don't understand how to enable HDR?

L
LeGioN-67-5 07.02.22

Alexey Rakhmanov
In all games, HDR turns on automatically if it is enabled in the Windows settings. Display settings. If HDR is turned off in Windows, then in some games it is not shown at all, in others the settings are locked and cannot be changed. Here, nothing changes when turning HDR on and off in Windows. And there are no settings...

V
Vinni Pukh 07.02.22

LeGioN-67-5
In all games, HDR is enabled automatically if enabled in Windows settings.
This is the first time I hear about it))))) to enable HDR in the game, you must enable it in the game itself. The game just doesn't support it - that's all

L
LeGioN-67-5 07.02.22

Vinni-Pukh
Rather, the game leaves it enabled by default, and suggests either turning it off or adjusting the HDR brightness with dimming.

V
Vinni Pukh 07.02.22

LeGioN-67-5
never saw HDR enabled by default in game

P
Protocol10 07.02.22

Vinni-Pukh
By default, HDR was turned on in the last residents by itself (when HDR is turned on, the monitor notifies with an inscription in the middle of the screen). In Windows, it was not included. In the monitor itself, only a checkmark is that HDR is active.

V
Vinni Pukh 07.02.22

Protocol10

By default, HDR turned on in the last residents itself (when HDR is turned on, the monik notifies with an inscription in the middle of the screen)
Here the current went through the village, turned it on with my hands

r
radio 14.02.22

There is no support for HDR. The German on youtube has already analyzed this moment. Sadly, of course, RT was brought in, and a bolt was hammered into HDR. There is such a hell at night, no smooth gradations for you ... pain