3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zvelya 16.11.19 11:48 pm

Mikie stopped working (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Ceased to be a counterattack of Makiri, more precisely, the attack of the enemy, I block successfully, but my shot after that, all the enemies began to block. Strange, earlier like such was not..
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrShiro20 16.11.19

zvelya
it's all love cheats

z
zvelya 16.11.19

OK, thanks for the version. Any other options?

n
nicholas.sire 16.11.19

Strong opponents kick after mikie it is impossible to put)

I
Ivanych 16.11.19

nicholas.sire
How strong must be enemies? Genichiro and grandpa Istinu I was able to attack after counter-attack of makiri.

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

Ivanychi
Seven spearmen asin - he certainly doesn't strike after makiri, after receiving the next blow still operirovat and only then can you strike. And to someone else. But then the problem is most likely elsewhere. The man apparently is the trainer. I don't know exactly how it works, but using the cheats it is possible to change the speed of the character and enemies. Maybe it just misses the timing.

I
Ivanych 16.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Well, it's easier for me, I'm playing on the console, there trainers no, mikie working fine.)) Just the previous speaker somehow too categorical answers about strong opponents, I thought, maybe he does not really fumbles.

z
zvelya 16.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
No. The trainer I have. Would I have this issue, not much interested.

n
nicholas.sire 16.11.19

Ivanychi
I have two or three met. They were mini bosses. Seven spearmen like their names)

N
NightHawkreal 16.11.19

Even purple ninja already does not plow.

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

zvelya wrote:
No. The trainer I have.
Cause and effect

z
zvelya 16.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Spoiler it has not yet been established, but on the verge. By the way, the counter works, but only on the ordinary opponents.

D
Ded MastDay 16.11.19

zvelya wrote:
I haven't installed, but borderline.
It is of course your own business, how to play, but I suggest you then take it away immediately, so as not to be tempted)). Do not spoil your impression of the game.

N
Nevoeiro 16.11.19

Yes, on many bosses it's not working. That is done you can press the sword attack to invent this technique ,thereby bring down the concentration, but strike will not work.

z
zvelya 16.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Honestly, I think sooner or later all the same sublatus:) Of the bosses so far have only killed the horseman, a drunkard and a butterfly. Yesterday came to the knight, so periodically go back to the boss from the prologue, but does plugging can't. Playing every day for a couple of hours - impressions especially positive, but sometimes boring dozens of times to kill a reptile, although the tips and videos on YouTube to help:)