3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bio... 07.02.22 10:18 pm

Your impressions of the full version of the game. (Renegade Ops)

Renegade Ops is already on the torrents.
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
BOBER_47 07.02.22

I had a pre-order on steam, I play as Gordon Freeman.
The game is very pleasing, everything is on the level: gameplay, graphics, physics. The only negative is the unusual control on the clave. The MB on the gamepad is normal, but I don’t have it at the moment, so I can’t evaluate it.
PS I'm the only one who hangs on the first mission, when you fly by helicopter near the ship?

D
DarkDestr 07.02.22

Apparently one of you hangs. I play on the repack there were no freezes.

m
matik10 07.02.22

I (and as I see more than one) have constant "freezes" of the game, the sound-picture slows down every 2-5 minutes, after which it lets go and again ((((waiting for a patch

B
Bio... 07.02.22

BOBER_47
try to clean the fan, blow it out ... I had this in games, it constantly heated up and flew out of games until I cleaned the fan from dust (blow it with a vacuum cleaner)

l
long nange 07.02.22

apparently many people lag, including me

D
Dred35 07.02.22

I passed the game, I advise you to start from the most difficult level
Each level several times, until it is normally pumped - few lives
In general, the game is normal, the graphics are excellent
There are few tasks on the helicopter - bad
No freezes or sorties, completed in a day

P
PaveL08 07.02.22

Because of the idiotic management, I don’t know how to lift the load near the church (by helicopter) .. I didn’t find anything in the management. Tin, the game still does not save normally, failed the task - start the level from the very beginning! (Yes, if you almost passed it).

S
SkyraX 07.02.22

Save - the beginning of the game, all cars are upgraded to max, all weapons and updates are initially available
http://letitbit. net/download/43477.4e2cb11b2748e614efb5b9fae990/SEGA.rar.html
remove spaces

f
fomenich666 07.02.22

I just passed. A wonderful game, NOSTALGIA did not leave for a minute. I got great pleasure.

r
romaru 07.02.22

pancake does not play with Logitech Rumble Pad2. on the clave is not possible at all, has anyone encountered this?

C
Crusaders 07.02.22

super game. went with a friend on two xbox 360 joysticks ... for this you need an xbox 360 wireless reciver

S
SkyraX 07.02.22

those who always whine that they can’t set up joy have apparently never heard of the xpadder program, but this is already their problem.
it plays great on the keyboard, if you don’t have enough intelligence in the control settings, switch to the “tank” mode, this is also your problem

p
pauk098 07.02.22

The game is awesome!!! I pass at a high level of difficulty, there are no problems with freezes and crashes, everything goes smoothly, no one will tell you how many levels there are in it

j
jkneomaster 07.02.22

For a long time there were no such COOL games!!! I couldn't get away for a couple of hours! Fly all....

D
D.Artist 07.02.22

The control on the keyboard is excellent, go into the settings, and set it against the
value of tank - steering, I'm amazed at you people ...

As for the friezes - this is because of the patch, take the original unpatched
version and put special. fix from SKIDROW, google fix SKIDROW, it
also solves the problem with running on dual cores.

The game itself is gorgeous, eerily reminded me of such a toy - Jackal,
passed on Dendy, and a little Jungle / Urban Strike. Chic.

M
Mister Carter 07.02.22

That's just passed!
The game is short, but beautiful! I liked the plot. The graph is also nothing. The effects of the explosions were amazing! There are physics in the game. I also liked the destruction of everything and everything. The bosses were also happy. The game is hardcore even on the easiest difficulty level! And not a single crash or freeze!!! And the cards! They are just huge! It's good that the game is not a stupid shooter, in the last level of the trap, the battle on the elevator also pleased. The whole game went Gunnar. One level Armom.
Those were the positives. What about the cons?
The game is short. Helicopters were almost non-existent.
In short, the game was a success and she will get a ten from me, no less.
no one will tell you how many levels it has
Nine.

D
DirectX12 07.02.22

On the xbox joystick for PC just do a class liked the game

s
sky game 07.02.22

I do not know why many people say that you need a gamepad. I played on the mouse and keyboard, everything is convenient, the main thing is to enable one control option in the settings so that it is convenient to control the transport, and the mouse wins over the gamepad with a convenient movement of the sight. The game is graphically beautiful for its time. But I didn’t like that time drives us, otherwise you lose, I don’t like this in games, I want to study the location, and figs there, the timer drives.