3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rpccprrpc31 07.02.22 10:18 pm

Where is the best place to buy Dying Light 2 Stay Human to play GFN? (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Where is the best place to buy Dying Light 2 Stay Human to play GFN on STEAM or EPIC GEMES? I kind of heard that if you don't want problems, then don't take epic gemes, is that true?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 07.02.22

I heard a ringing and don’t know where it is. There are no problems on Epic, and never have been, with a single game (for me personally), yes, it may seem inconvenient for someone, it’s better on Steam, but there is no discount on Steam yet, and Epic is not bad, it’s definitely not cheaper to find now, only offline activation, but this is a different case.

K
Kartonkratos 07.02.22

DEDGAMER I
support, I also bought it in epic games with a big discount, and there are no problems with its launch! I also bought watch dogs legion, assassin's creed valhalla, and far cry 6 here, and everything worked without problems!

B
Bionic_242 07.02.22

Kartonkratos
What kind of discount, how to get it?

G
GHOST_0201 07.02.22

Bionic_242
Coupon for the "Subscribe and Save" promotion for 650 rubles in EGS. To get it, you need to go to the settings in EGS in the "news settings" tab and check the "Subscribe / unsubscribe" box.

N
NarkoSky 07.02.22

rpccprrpc31

Obviously steam ;)

r
rpccprrpc31 07.02.22

I have a question about GFN, if you run the game there through epic gemes, then the video settings are CUSTOM, and when you change to any others (for example, high quality, medium quality, ray tracing, etc.), it asks you to restart the game, but in GFN you cannot restart the game, it just starts up with the same settings and that's it ... If you select WITHOUT RESTART when applying the settings, then the settings are applied, but the question is, do they work and is it possible to do so?
If you press do not close the game, a window appears where it says YOU HAVE UNSAVE CHANGES IN THE SETTINGS. DO YOU WANT TO SAVE THEM? and after that, only the settings are saved ANY, so you can?

D
DEDGAMER 07.02.22

Kartonkratos
People write, for M-video bonuses (which were recently distributed) also with a promotional code, they bought the full game cheaper than 1200₽

r
rpccprrpc31 07.02.22

Dying Light 2 Stay Human in gfn, when launched through epic gemes, I can’t set the settings to medium and high quality without restarting the game, only ray tracing and high quality ray tracing are available without restarting the game, but how can I set it to medium for example? It's strange like that.

r
rpccprrpc31 14.02.22

It's strange, today I turn on the game, I go into the video settings and it's set to high quality, ray tracing and high ray tracing are gone, I write to gfn support, they answered me The game does not officially support RTX via GeForce NOW, where the ray tracing came from yesterday is unclear

I
Ivan Fedulov 14.02.22

I took it in steam for 899 UAH and the same price in epic