3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CONSTRUCTION 07.02.22 10:18 pm

Rate amul on thrap please (Diablo 2)

Hello everyone.
I understand that it’s not great, but it can still be useful, what to ask for this?
31 Comments
Sort by:
C
CONSTRUCTION 07.02.22

3m3m 07.02.22

CONSTRUCTION 2traps
eto ne 2assa, tak 4to ne bolee ~ist

D
DELETEEND 07.02.22

but 18 fcr is not 19 .. So no more small!

C
CONSTRUCTION 07.02.22

a 16@res ne 18 )))

so it looks like I have to stay with this failamule :O

Thanks guys! ))

O
Olezha Bukhalo 07.02.22

GULL!

a
aaaaaSHKA 07.02.22

CONSTRUCTION And
better tell us, what kind of build did SORKA WITH A BOW come up with?

3m3m 07.02.22

aaaaaSHKA
jarenaya?

C
CONSTRUCTION 07.02.22

aaaaaSHKA
this is with Vigor bow))) to run fast) there is a standard blizz

T
T Fox 07.02.22

CONSTRUCTION I believe that a fair price in the Ohma area . If no one needs a piece of clothing at a certain point in time, then they may not even take it for a buzz. So you don't have to give a damn about the commentators' hate. if I were collecting an assassin, I would try to buy an amul for ~vekas+. Purely so, additional, against forty. very convenient.

D
DELETEEND 14.02.22

A drug addict on the square.. ohm for 16 cuts... Pege lost such a person.

o
obsessed 14.02.22

this is a bow with a vigor))) to run fast)
P O STRO YK A, vigor is a belt, when will you remember everything? and for running you need to download the aura Cheerfulness!

C
CONSTRUCTION 14.02.22

Obsessed
I would say good day) but I'm afraid to seem stupid))

C
CONSTRUCTION 14.02.22

On LLD fit for a boor? Or is it not on pg?)

C
CONSTRUCTION 14.02.22

T
T Fox 14.02.22

DELETEEND
and what time, in your opinion, would the tars xp + res light, xp + res fire, xp + res cold or xp + all get up for me? as for me, this is at least 3-6 chest slots, the absence of 2-3 HP-MP resins in the inventory and a few Ghoul Vex from the wallet.

Well, I also said that I would try to snatch the amul for a vex, and not for ohm =)

add. although it's all lightning and cold, maybe I wouldn't take the 102 break. In the first case, you can take 85 cuts with a 21030+ l cut amulet, and in the second, an overcut with a similar amulet. There 17 + fkr is no longer a must-have)))
One fig, I would first buy, and then I would think. Even against fire, it is convenient to finish off cuts with an amulet.

D
Doberman 14.02.22

T-Fox
Have you heard about the fade? Rumor has it that suckers have enough of all the res from the rings.

B
Bitard 14.02.22

Dobermn
Dya. That would be on this amulet of mana under a hundred - something would be worth it. And it's just a gag - in the Gul area it stands in a more crowded time. As well as any other plug/half-measure. By the way, I saw 2asn/17 fkr in Vex many times in different seasons at different times.

C
CONSTRUCTION 14.02.22

Rebzya. Thank you very much to everyone for the answers)
I perfectly understand that it’s not an amul fountain))) And honestly, if it wasn’t @ on it, I wouldn’t even get out to the forum with a question, but immediately sold it to Akara.
I'm not strong in pvp, I'm thrilled to drive monsters, and I think like a pvm player, I had experience playing for traps, and I see usefulness in it, not that it's worth filling him with)) A rich OFK player will look for 2asn +++, but poor players do not need this)) here I have complete clarity, and understanding.
Thank you all

o
obsessed 14.02.22

must have )))
T-Fox, I propose to write "must have")))

I would first buy, and then I would think
Such a person has lost a pege! :D

T
T Fox 14.02.22

dobermn
maybe