3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abaddon cat 07.02.22 10:28 pm

What do you think of Gogol?

In general, your opinion and attitude both to the work of Gogol (Taras Bulba, Viy, Inspector General, etc.), and to Gogol himself.
Let's criticize, go ahead :3
40 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abaddon cat 07.02.22

Urdnot Rex
But what about Viy or Taras Bulba?

M
Morder07 07.02.22

Only Taras Bulba went to school, I liked it

A
Abaddon cat 07.02.22

Standard
Hmm ... by no means, a positive review. Thank you sir :3

E
Egor_Pskov 07.02.22

"Dead Souls" - a good work.

S
Scream561 07.02.22

the dude was a psycho. burned the 2nd volume of Dead Souls (thanks to him for that)) didn’t bother with the chicks and was generally moved by the kid, but for me it’s still better than some Radishchev-n * gift or some other horseradish from the mountain

A
Ambience 07.02.22

Taras Bulba - wines, especially zhidopogrom. This is what children need to read so that real patriots grow up.

D
Dark Alchemist 07.02.22

"Taras Bulba" did not like, to be honest, as well as the film. Call.
"Dead Souls" is even nothing. I just love in them the way the hero himself is described in detail, what surrounds him + also the description of each landowner, who is unique. It is a pity that the second and third volumes were never completed. Or maybe it's for the best.
I also read The Inspector General, I also liked it.

L
Lunx 07.02.22

I think that he was sick in the head, and in the last years of his life he completely lost his mind

R
Runaa 07.02.22

When I want to laugh, I read comments from the literary section.

L
Lilit-an 07.02.22

Onotolevich I'm
crying... I'm reading your comment and crying... but you didn't even open the book at all. such a level of illiteracy ... by the

way, why does no one remember Evenings on a farm near Dikanka?) it's such a charm))

T
Tendegern 07.02.22

I hate Gogol. I hate him and his work. Do you know that he burned all copies of his first work? It would be better if he did this with all his literature and with himself at the same time.

L
Lesom_vse 07.02.22

I don't like Gogol, I don't consider him the greatest writer. By the way, for his lack of talent he was not allowed into the club of good writers for a long time, only Pushkin believed in him.

4yPA 07.02.22

The fact that Gogol is a cocktail. =)

V
Virgil_ 07.02.22

"Inspector". All other creations are indifferent.

B
Biopsych 07.02.22

I read "Dead Souls", "Inspector", "Evenings on a farm near Dikanka", "The Overcoat", I was satisfied with everything.

PS I'm sorry if "Overcoat" is part of "Evenings...", I just don't remember well.

h
hip priest 07.02.22

"Portrait" and "The Nose" are wonderful stories, but I don't really quote his more voluminous works. "Dead Souls" is heavily tightened, I draw, a lot of water. In addition, a touch of spirituality and Orthodoxy, brr.

r
requiemmm 07.02.22

Well, at school we passed ... past, as usual, program works pass. Now I would begin to read only in the complete absence of other literature, well, this comrade is not interesting to me and that's it)

c
cniper300213 07.02.22

He burned the 2nd and 3rd volumes of "Dead Souls"!

P
Pecos_Bill 07.02.22

I read Viy and Evenings on a farm near Dikanka and liked this and that for the atmosphere and for the setting of evil spirits. The rest I have not read and will not read, I like Gogol only because of these works.

E
Elena7355 07.02.22

Yes, literature is passing us by. But Russia is not Rashka for you, you don’t need to be rude. And Gogol is a genius, though he hit hard at the mystic, and The Inspector General is a wonderful play, if you watch or read it with mature brains