3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEDGAMER 07.02.22 10:28 pm

Saber Hussar (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Actually, has anyone been able to get this hussar?
22 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eugene414 07.02.22

the same shit

D
DEDGAMER 07.02.22

In short, as I understand it, you need to go through a long prologue, get to the city and there should be a saber in a cache.

E
Eugene414 07.02.22

I passed the prologue +2 hours after the prologue, but still no sabers

B
Blade86 07.02.22

how to pass the task to get acquainted with the inhabitants of the bazaar?

b
barabear 07.02.22

Blade86
to talk to whom you can, through the flair are green

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 07.02.22

Is this the saber that comes with pre-order? As I understand it, you need to get it on the site, then it will appear in the game. But in the profile, all bonuses are activated, and when you try to get a saber, it gives an error. Possibly a bug. Yesterday, the network part also bugged a lot. In the evening, the patch came out at 290 mb for the network part, maybe they corrected the situation with the saber.

D
Dirty-Harry 07.02.22

Receive through the site https://techlandgg.com/rewards
I calmly took it yesterday morning.
But it doesn't work now

P
PhysxN 07.02.22

Appeared in the inventory about a couple of hours ago, but as a coupon. When activated, the weapon itself is added from the inventory.
Before that, when entering the game, a message appeared, something like "thanks for participating" or something like that.

N
Nicholas Ololai 07.02.22

Their stupid site, where you need to register, does not work

q
qenxdi 07.02.22

On the developer's site, I have a notification that the Hussar has been received. But it doesn't exist in the game. I am in the first cache in the mountains during the prologue. I bought the game in Steam and linked a profile on the developer's website.
There are also free wallpapers and live wallpapers on the theme of the game. They are downloaded simply by the browser.

D
DEDGAMER 07.02.22

qenxdi As I
wrote above, you must definitely go through the prologue, it is long until you reach the city, there will be more than one cache, and the saber will not be there STILL)

D
DEDGAMER 07.02.22

PhysxN
That's right, there should be a coupon. And how long did you wait for the coupon? And in the end, the saber only appeared in the cache when it reached the city?

P
PhysxN 07.02.22

DEDGAMER The
day has definitely passed since the moment of registration on the site, at this time it has long reached the city.

Still should be in the process of "delivery" drops from twitch.

D
DEDGAMER 07.02.22

PhysxN
I see, thanks for the info.

k
king-pus 07.02.22

The saber appeared in the cache right away, you need to link the techland account to Steam, or where you bought the game.

D
DEDGAMER 07.02.22

king-pus
I immediately tied Techland's account to EGS (where I bought the game), but it was not in the very first cache, so this option did not work, or rather it was not enough.

d
dmi_kos 07.02.22

DEDGAMER
it will not immediately appear in the cache, you need to have something in the cache, like activate a coupon or something like that, or the gifts section, I don’t remember, and pick it up there, press something like “pick up the saber” and then it will appear in the cache

K
Kartonkratos 07.02.22

DEDGAMER
You need to go into the cache, and it will be written additionally at the top, and there will be a cell to activate a coupon or a promotional code, I don’t remember exactly something flew out of my head, well, in short, just point at that cell, hold down the mouse button so when you craft something, and you will immediately see this saber in the cache!

D
DEDGAMER 07.02.22

Kartonkratos

Yes, that's it, after 2 days, finally, the saber came and I didn’t go through the prologue to the end, I just had to wait, one wonders - why did it take so long?

B
Bionic_242 14.02.22

Does the weapon disappear forever after it breaks?