3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3uMa 07.02.22 10:46 pm

Price question. (Diablo 2)

Hello everyone, due to the fact that I don’t really rummage in prices, I ask you for help in orienting with prices. That's what there is from the uniques, what is worth at least something from this, except for the gold?

8 Comments
Sort by:
f
frendzy 07.02.22

andy - pul
skullder - um

other things that can be sold for pg or lem pool:
demon limb
raven claw
cot
alibaba
rising sun
wizzy
rbf 5-4
baranars
lidless
gull
titans
najs staff
trangoul armor
strings

3uMa 07.02.22

Thank you
friend

C
CONSTRUCTION 07.02.22

3uMa
Facet should cost something else :) I won't name the price.

3uMa 07.02.22

P O S T R O Y K A
Thank you :)

3uMa 07.02.22

And again the question is, sc 3 max 16 ar 18 life costs how much? And then in the chat everyone has a price tag jumping, some say ist others say Lo

Q
Qixi 14.02.22

Sc at best costs ist, 3/20/20 costs Lo, although I doubt that they will give more than ohm.
The reason is simple: such things are bought after the issue with clothes is resolved, and those who have runes. And for such players, if you buy, then buy (approximately) a perfect roll on clothes. Why give away Ist and then buy the best replacement for Ohm if you can immediately take something for Ohm that you won’t change anymore. And it’s easier to sell perf gear than any “jack”, because. not ideal gear or you will have to sell it very cheaply or give it to someone for free.
Moreover, the season has been going on for almost 2 years like

3uMa 20.02.22

Qixi
Understood, we will look for perf then)

D
D1aa 20.02.22

3uMa
Don't listen to qixi, at least I don't play pg for a year or more, but such sc 3/xx/18 sold well at ohm +, and if we talk about 3/20/20, then the price is taken. I don't think there has been much of a change in pricing.